UEFA Women's Euro 2022: England are European Champions

Disco

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

I've already said I enjoyed the game, keep up.

Yesterday you complained that women’s football took up time on tv instead of lower league matches you wanted to watch. For you to celebrate less than 24 hours later is fraudulence on a Steve Bruce level. Shame on you.

Just now, Theregulars said:

Yesterday you complained that women’s football took up time on tv instead of lower league matches you wanted to watch. For you to celebrate less than 24 hours later is fraudulence on a Steve Bruce level. Shame on you.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Theregulars said:

Celebrating with their tits Is what did it for me If that's gives you an even lower opinion πŸ˜…

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

@Yorkieplease bring the ban hammer on this most outstanding of idiots.

Β 

Here man fuck off, your patter in targeting a single poster is almost as bad.

Let's not cheapen the achievement by being silly chaps.

Β 

It may be some way off the standard of men's football and understandably so but nonetheless it is an outstanding achievement and it's our lasses. Now we'll hopefully see the NUFC women with some proper support and climbing up the leagues and will smash the Yanks and take the world cup.

Β 

Our teams hardly ever win owt, if you're a fan of England, a fan of football, or a fan of Newcastle then any one or combination of those things should make you proud of what's happened today. Enjoy the moment. They're very few and far between.Β 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

@Yorkieplease bring the ban hammer on this most outstanding of idiots.

@WillingtonMagis alreet man, despite some of his views, no need to start calling for people to be banned. And I for one would do away with the yellow card for footballers removing their tops, male or female…

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

@WillingtonMagis alreet man, despite some of his views, no need to start calling for people to be banned. And I for one would do away with the yellow card for footballers removing their tops, male or female…

Well thanks I was obviously joking about the celebrating with the tits out comment but it was a canny nice moment, I enjoyed the game and I'm happy for them the standard was higher than I expected.

Edited by WillingtonMag

Guest HTT II
Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Well thanks I was obviously joking about the celebrating with the tits out comment but it was a canny nice moment, I enjoyed the game and I'm happy for them and the standard was higher than I expected.

I’ll say it again, they would beat many a league one or two side, some of the passing and movement was first-class and they mostly all displayed a great deal of technical ability and a decent first touch.

Fucking mint, that. Fantastic game more than anything but scenes you absolutely love to see in every shot. Well deserved win today and overall and the quality is there to see. They even managed to kick the big ball all the way down a full size Wembley pitch. Big fan of Jill Scott like she's proper canny, so happy for her.Β 

Β 

Watching Alex Scott try and make it through the end was almost enough to make you cry. Amazing words from her as well. Good on her.