NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

51 minutes ago, Big River said:

who are yee like? the thread nazi? pipe off

@Rich is going to be coming for you next time he's on the forum :lol: 

Edited by 54

22 minutes ago, Slim said:

When he eats the whole potato in one bite ha

Honestly more people who hate him the more I love him.

Hope NUFC recognise this special talent we have.

Me too , I was crying with laughter 

The bit when he pretends to open the blinds with his special powers and then right at the end says ….I am not even looking at it and it’s still going up 🤣🤣🤣

Watched two of his videos now and while they’re not really for me, it does seem like he’s trying to have a laugh and entertain. Also got the impression he’s not really travelled much so looks like he’s getting a bit of life experience.

A lot better than those channels that claim to be ITK and spout utter nonsense.

The lad just needs to lay off the training ground creepiness and he’s areet.

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Watched two of his videos now and while they’re not really for me, it does seem like he’s trying to have a laugh and entertain. Also got the impression he’s not really travelled much so looks like he’s getting a bit of life experience.

A lot better than those channels that claim to be ITK and spout utter nonsense.

The lad just needs to lay off the training ground creepiness and he’s areet.

He is definitely getting better and trying to have more of a laugh 

I'd be gutted if it turns out to be work.

I think I like him because there's no agenda. He's not claiming to be ITK, or trying to sell tickets for shite talk ins or self-published books about football hooligans. Just an unintentionally hilarious young lad having a great time doing what he enjoys.

Guest HTT II

Do you know what, fair play to the lad, but how anyone wastes their time watching that drivel and drivel like it is beyond me, is that how sad peoples lives are now where they watch a video of some unintelligible kid talk gibberish and talking about airports, hotel rooms and watching him eat some crappy food? My boys would watch videos on YouTube of kids playing with the same toys they had, I fucking banned them from that shit, play with your own toys ffs.

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

He’s clearly got a speech impediment mixed with nervousness and anxiety, and as much as I slag the kid, if this is his way of building confidence good on him. As someone has said, he clearly hasn’t traveled much and seems socially awkward and a bit of an introvert. Ah fuck it, I’ll probably wanna adopt him some day! He’s not for me, but go on and do your thing AP, smash it and fuck haters like me and given the absolute whoppers who make a living from the game, if it’s a genuine fan, ah salut!