NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

I think we're all guilty of taking the piss out of him a bit but the kid seems a canny lad and completely harmless. I don't actually mind his videos to be honest. Good luck to him.

21 minutes ago, Kanji said:

It's comedy stuff, don't take it so seriously and if you don't want to watch it, leave it alone. 

nah remember, some people need to share their opinion on absolutely everything.

Over the years I've become quite a bit of a travel wanker and very blasé or nonchalant about rocking up to whatever destination like it's nothing. I thought covid might have recalibrated things somewhat but not quite yet. 

Anyway, I genuinely enjoyed his brief Parisian excursion (admittedly it's the only video of his I've fully seen) and him referring to a crime scene near the Eiffel Tower in terms of health and safety was priceless. I'm certainly no fan of him loitering around the stadium or training ground but I do enjoy or did enjoy watching him experience elements of travel abroad for the first time because it reminds me of me being overseas on my own for the first time. I enjoy his naivety (whether real, genuine or otherwise) because I wish I could experience things in such simple ways again. I'd have loved to have filmed my trip to Riga when we played Ventspils, or perhaps not as I doubt I could handle the cringe if I saw it again. (I still have my doubts over that hotel orange juice). 

As license payers, we've already subsidised the holidays of barrel scraping oxygen thieves such as Gregg fucking Wallace and Joanna Lumley in the name of inane light entertainment. Even if Adam P is a character, I do think there's an element of sincerity and I genuinely would watch a series of him if he went on a jaunt to the 'stans or Eastern Europe or wherever - not even football related. 

I understand that people don't like him, no one is forced to watch and I'm not watching everything he puts out there but I think he could carve out a decent niche for himself. There's an awkwardness to him that I'm not ashamed to admit I may have had from time to time. 

Guest HTT II

He could have easily went to the Eiffel Tower by walking back out of that street and around a few blocks like [emoji38]

I was cracking up every time he called that place a 5-star hotel :lol:; his 20 nuggets and fries at the airport; his McDonald's meal at the 5-star hotel . Lord :lol:

Edited by Kanji

Guest neesy111
9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I was cracking up every time he called that place a 5-star hotel :lol:; his 20 nuggets and fries at the airport; his McDonald's meal at the 5-star hotel . Lord :lol:

As htt says it's like someone has got their passport to travel for a first time.

I alway put a hotel at least a star down from what they claim.

Edited by neesy111

3 hours ago, Slim said:

When he eats the whole potato in one bite ha

Honestly more people who hate him the more I love him.

Hope NUFC recognise this special talent we have.

Not even a minute in yet 'i didn't get touched this time, double win for me.' :lol:

4 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

This guy deserves his own thread following his latest video ….I literally cried with laughter at least 3 or 4 times 

honestly it’s the best thing you will watch today 🤣

Hell’s teeth :lol:

18 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

As htt says it's like someone has got their passport to travel for a first time.

even the coke bit, killed me. :lol: 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he branches away from NUFC and does a 'Travelling with Adam Pearson' thing, he's on to a winner. 

That’s what he probably may have to do to make serious money. I love my travel vlogs on YouTube, but I prefer the ones that give you genuine info, educate you and highlight the good the bad and the ugly of a country/people/food/prices etc.

Edited by HTT II

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, HTT II said:

That’s what he probably may have to do to make serious money. I love my travel vlogs on YouTube, but I prefer the ones that give you genuine info, educate you and are highlight the good the bad and the ugly of a country/people/food/prices etc.

I'm better.

Guest HTT II
32 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Apart from family holidays maybe when he was a kid this is probably his first traveling alone traveling and if so it shows. Again, as much as I slag him, good on him. It broadens the horizons and builds confidence and at his age, I don’t think I would have had the confidence to just fuck off abroad on my own and travel. That hotel and food though… if it’s been sold as 5 star he’s been well and truly ripped off [emoji38] I’ve stayed in better hostels!

10 minutes ago, Big River said:

I’m just wondering whether he got his apple slices for the flights or not.

I was wondering if he was going to bring up the apples to get in the mood :lol:

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I'm better.

You should seriously do a travel blog, I’d inject that shit into me. Do a bike ride one. Just travel around on a bike and document it all.

Guest HTT II

One of my fave travel bloggers is some kid from Scotland called Dale, an Aussie bloke whose name escapes me, Peter Santenello (probably my fave), Bald and Bankrupt, Simon Wilson, Harold Baldr and the bloke that documents his flights all around the world and also flies planes.

22 minutes ago, HTT II said:

That’s what he probably may have to do to make serious money. I love my travel vlogs on YouTube, but I prefer the ones that give you genuine info, educate you and highlight the good the bad and the ugly of a country/people/food/prices etc.

His NUFC content is dire tbh like but there's something about him that you can't not watch. :lol: He's like Karl Pilkington, Alan Partridge and the 'int milk brilliant?' character from the Fast Show roled into one. Once the season starts and he's back outside the training ground with day to day bollocks I'll ignore his stuff again.

Boy is tossing money around like it's nothing on food, mind you :lol: was like 20 on BK, prob 25 on McDonalds, 50 on room service food. 

Edited by Kanji

23 minutes ago, HTT II said:

One of my fave travel bloggers is some kid from Scotland called Dale, an Aussie bloke whose name escapes me, Peter Santenello (probably my fave), Bald and Bankrupt, Simon Wilson, Harold Baldr and the bloke that documents his flights all around the world and also flies planes.

Love a bit of Sam Chui.

Must admit I'm warming to him a bit. I think the key, as previously mentioned, is to not take his stuff too seriously, he's lowkey hilarious without even realising it, it's effortless and absolutely not an act. He also winds up the Sunderland fans massively and also doesn't seem to give a single fuck about what people think which makes me like him even more tbh.