NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

Also, you get genuine insight. I would never have seen what Salfeenden was like had he not done his blog.

It's light hearted and harmless. Good luck to the lad.

Fuck knas where he gets his money from mind.

Guest HTT II
23 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

His NUFC content is dire tbh like but there's something about him that you can't not watch. :lol: He's like Karl Pilkington, Alan Partridge and the 'int milk brilliant?' character from the Fast Show roled into one. Once the season starts and he's back outside the training ground with day to day bollocks I'll ignore his stuff again.

His NUFC stuff is as boring, banal and down right crappy as a Steve Bruce served up performance. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Bald dragged himself down taking Simon Wilson and Harald Baldr with him. Both are insufferable.

I like them less as a trio, more as individuals. They can also be very patronising about places, other people and seem to ham it up for banter shit. I much prefer Bald doing his own stuff in Eastern Europe, the Soviet etc. Harald is better on his own and Simon, although too boring most of the time, seems very genuine.

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I like them less as a trio, more as individuals. They can also be very patronising about places, other people and seem to ham it up for banter shit. I much prefer Bald doing his own stuff in Eastern Europe, the Soviet etc. Harald is better on his own and Simon, although too boring most of the time, seems very genuine.

Be different with neesy though, change the bike to a scooter.

"Prontonising on a Piaggio with neesy111", get better rating's than the hairy bikers surely.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Agree with a lot of what was said there. As it stands currently, our absolute maximum ceiling is 8th or 9th. Signing the two attackers we need (or maybe just one quality wide player) pushes that up to 7th and a challenge for ECL football. Perhaps even 6th depending on how bad Man Utd are but that's pushing it a bit imo.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Agree with a lot of what was said there. As it stands currently, our absolute maximum ceiling is 8th or 9th. Signing the two attackers we need (or maybe just one quality wide player) pushes that up to 7th and a challenge for ECL football. Perhaps even 6th depending on how bad Man Utd are but that's pushing it a bit imo.

Yeah and to be fair I've seen quite a few of these discussions and they are all a few weeks premature.

Our remaining signings basically dictate whether we finish in the 10th-6th bracket 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I would say our current ceiling is 10th tbh, not being negative, I just think our attacking play is that poor currently.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I would say our current ceiling is 10th tbh, not being negative, I just think our attacking play is that poor currently.

From January onwards we were 4th in the league with our current attack like so I think that's a bit negative. Wolves were dreadful going forward in the game at SJP, Brighton still have goalscoring issues and they were two of the sides that finished above us in 10th and 9th respectively after we had given the league a 14 game head start. One quality attacker transforms us imo, it's that imperative. A back up for Wilson's inevitable injury is really important too but if the wide player we bring in can chip in with 5-10 goals then it may not be the end of the world if we don't bring that back up in.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

From January onwards we were 4th in the league with our current attack like so I think that's a bit negative. Wolves were dreadful going forward in the game at SJP, Brighton still have goalscoring issues and they were two of the sides that finished above us in 10th and 9th respectively after we had given the league a 14 game head start. One quality attacker transforms us imo, it's that imperative. A back up for Wilson's inevitable injury is really important too but if the wide player we bring in can chip in with 5-10 goals then it may not be the end of the world if we don't bring that back up in.

Our form last season from January onwards was brilliant but will be almost impossible to replicate with the current attacking players imo. I’m not being negative at all, 10th would be a good achievement with this current squad. Obviously I think we will get attacking reinforcements in.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

The try hard cunt next to Brian is infinitely worse that Adam P. I don't think I've seen a bigger arsehole cling so tightly onto the coat tails of someone else since Bez and the Happy Mondays.

At the very least Adam P is sincere in his content production and lets his interviewees get a few words in because, you know, he appreciates they're more interesting than him - something the aforementioned skidmark hasn't quite grasped.

Edited by toon25

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

The try hard cunt next to Brian is infinitely worse that Adam P. I don't think I've seen a bigger arsehole cling so tightly onto the coat tails of someone else since Bez and the Happy Mondays.

At the very least Adam P is sincere in his content production and lets his interviewees get a few words in because, you know, he appreciates they're more interesting than him - something the aforementioned tagalong hasn't quite grasped.

Totally get people not liking Lawrence like, he can be very annoying. But I'm pretty sure it was him and his production company that made TG go absolutely massive, rather than him riding on his coat tails.

Watched that Kick Off preview and broadly agreed with about 85% of it. Bit disappointed that Bri seemed to be moaning a bit that more players in the final third hadn't been brought in, he's not wrong but came across as a little bit greedy and wanting everything fixed within a couple of windows. We'd all like to see exciting new strikers and wingers come in but it's not like they've been skimping on their investment, it's astonishing how much has been put into that squad in 7 months. It's understandably frustrating that they know that the key to unlocking the top 6 is signing 3 or 4 'difference makers' in the front few positions and they've not arrived yet. But it's still very early in their project and it'll happen. Just not quite as quickly as some would like. 

Just need a bit of patience. Booting off and moaning because they've not fixed every hole in the squad in 2 windows isn't a good look imo

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Totally get people not liking Lawrence like, he can be very annoying. But I'm pretty sure it was him and his production company that made TG go absolutely massive, rather than him riding on his coat tails.

Provided the cameras basically [emoji38]

Stick Adam P in front of a good set up and we're set for a rollercoaster ride.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Provided the cameras basically [emoji38]

Stick Adam P in front of a good set up and we're set for a rollercoaster ride.

If it was as simple as all that TG would have already been as big as he is now. :lol: He has other podcasts I think. He's actually alright once you get used to him, but the pair of them are really bad for interrupting and not just letting the guests speak.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

If it was as simple as all that TG would have already been as big as he is now. :lol: He has other podcasts I think. He's actually alright once you get used to him, but the pair of them are really bad for interrupting and not just letting the guests speak.

This is the most irritating thing tbh - especially given the stature of guests they attract these days.

Off the back of talk of a redemption arc I tried some more Adam P material. It's absolutely excruciating viewing. Good luck to him, but my view on his content hasn't changed, it's liquid AIDS.

Edited by The Prophet

25 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Definitely sounds to me like he's a geordie who's spent a while living down south. It's a weird mix.

I think it’s just his speech impediment that makes him sound less Geordie 

I wish there’d been phone camera’s back in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s …20 people crammed in the back of a clapped out transit van, filled with cans, heading down the A1 and all the fun and games at service stations. That would’ve been comedy gold having someone doing a YouTube thing then. Good luck to the lad though. 

17 hours ago, Kanji said:

Boy is tossing money around like it's nothing on food, mind you :lol: was like 20 on BK, prob 25 on McDonalds, 50 on room service food. 

Was going to ask, how does he fund all of this?