NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

16 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The 'top shagger' thing is getting on my tits. Gillespie clearly shouted 'top, Shaka' referencing the era it came from. Sad thing is I'd be surprised if AP had even heard of Shaka.

Yep he said ‘Nice top, Shaka’ 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Also, never forget...

He’s a odd young lad who doesn’t know his arse from his elbow tbf - he’s never gave me the impression of being a particularly deep thinker, bless him.

He does appear to achieved a level of self-awareness from what I gather, which I hope is the case; I’d be genuinely worried if he wasn’t aware that so many are laughing at him.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

Plenty people on here said similar tbh. 

I was one of the skeptics, though I don’t recall anyone saying the appointment would be shocking. I’ve come around to Adam P, though that tweet reminds me why at one point I didn’t.

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

I was one of the skeptics, though I don’t recall anyone saying the appointment would be shocking. I’ve come around to Adam P, though that tweet reminds me why at one point I didn’t.

I just don't get why people watch that sort of stuff. Nowt against him personally it's just the content, no special insight, no insider knowledge, what's the attraction?

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Perhaps his content is not our taste (old people like me), but his content definitely is younger generation's taste. From what I see his fans are generally kids.

That's a bit ageist isn't it. Saying young uns will watch any old shite while older ones are more discerning in content, wanting insight etc.