James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

On 07/12/2022 at 16:24, thomas said:

Because once a population of internet males reaches late middle-age, and their virility and swagger has left them like their hairline did, all they have left is asserting they're the only one that remembers events 20+ years ago in perfect detail.

Why you little scrote :angry:[emoji38]

I can see it happening. Someone on Twitter mentioned that the club more willing to go big in these last few days due to the risk of the amortisation of deals (because of Chelsea) being stopped in the summer. That does make sense, to try and get a couple of big deals for youngers players (long contracts) done in January just in case that isn't much help for FFP purpose in the summer. 

Can see us going after him this window. He's clearly been a long term target even before CL was  possibility so I'm sure the club will be thinking it's the type of transfer then would be happy to expedite in light of our current position.

Could it be that it is all but agreed and that's why Leicester are spending but we have an agreement to keep it secret until next week so they don't get their pants pulled down for having £50M in the bank???, tin foil hat time 😆

Just now, MagMal said:

Could it be that it is all but agreed and that's why Leicester are spending but we have an agreement to keep it secret until next week so they don't get their pants pulled down for having £50M in the bank???, tin foil hat time 😆

He wouldn’t be playing today if that was true.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Can’t set it happening, Leicester have proven last two windows they’re not a selling club and are willing to let contracts run down.

smart business for a sell before you buy club :lol: 

5 minutes ago, MagMal said:

100% this

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

smart business for a sell before you buy club :lol: 

I think they should sell - I live in Leicester and so many fans are pissed that they hang on too long and contracts are gonna run down to nothing.  But that’s the way they run things.

Edited by Gawalls