James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Can’t set it happening, Leicester have proven last two windows they’re not a selling club and are willing to let contracts run down.

There is no chance he starts next season at Leicester, if not us then another team will get him in the summer, he is too smart a player to stay there past this season, they are going to be mid table for the next few years.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I think they should sell - I live in Leicester and so many fans are pissed that they hang on too long and contracts are gonna run down to nothing.  But that’s the way they run things.

Would you mind awfully spray painting "MADDISON OUT" on a wall near the ground ? Cheers.

5 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I still think we'll go for him this window. This momentum and opportunity to grab a seat at the table this season is too good to miss. Our owners know this!!

Wishful thinking. Surely the later the window goes the more we’ll have to pay. Leicester don’t want to (and would be mad to) sell him. Reckon we’ll get him in the summer but just can’t see us doing a deal with 4 days left when we won’t go over our evaluation of the player 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Makes no sense. Surely the later the window goes the more we’ll have to pay. Leicester don’t want to (and would be mad to) sell him. Reckon we’ll get him in the summer but just can’t see us doing a deal with 4 days left when we won’t go over our evaluation of the player 

Not too long to find out either way. Hope we go for and get him this window.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Would you mind awfully spray painting "MADDISON OUT" on a wall near the ground ? Cheers.

They’ve been being on this week about him posting photos of him in a hotel in London or something.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Based on anything of substance or just a hunch? I'd probably throw up if we did like. 

Based on nothing apart from they were skint in the summer and now they seem to be splashing some cash about 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Nah, new CB in the summer as well. Young and pacey plz. We need quality cover for Schar and Botman. 

I think we'll get a CB this summer but more in the 19-21 year old range who'll add depth with potential but be cover. I reckon the year after is when we'll go back for high profile defender again.

I'm 100% convinced this is happening. Owners will want to do all they can to ensure we finish top 4 now. That's how they are going to make their money, they won't pass up on the opportunity. 

Maddison will be done on deadline day  :coolsmiley:

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

I'm 100% convinced this is happening. Owners will want to do all they can to ensure we finish top 4 now. That's how they are going to make their money, they won't pass up on the opportunity. 

Maddison will be done on deadline day  :coolsmiley:

I'm all in on this O0

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

Why all the hope on signing him this month? There's barely been any suggestion of that has there?

Because Eddie said we can dream. I'm in fucking dreamland and I'm not leaving it until after the deadline ends. Then hopefully I'll be propelled into a cup final dream. All aboard the joyride. Enjoy it :indi:

I think he’ll have his pick of clubs in the summer; for better or worse he seems like the next off the production line to an elite club. He’ll have a choice of different destinations that offer CL football, so unless Arsenal or Manchester City offer big money now, both he and Leicester would be daft to pull that trigger (not least because they’re still close to the bottom and have looked woeful at times this year, especially recently without him). In our advantage here is that we might be a CL club by then, and might have the money to do it. I think we’d have to finish 4th at least to get into a serious conversation.