James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

If Fofana moves then it’s highly unlikely they sell Maddison to with Kasper also already gone. 

Which also means the Paqueta talk will continue to play out on here :lol:

Edited by Nine

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Same reason we used to buy Peru shirts when Nobby was here. Or why fold buy Brazilian ones now. 

Aye but that was what, a handful of people buying them? It’s hardly a money spinner…

17 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Can't see Pulisic leaving to come here. He'll still get a decent amount of games at Chelsea and he is the USA teams poster boy, he'll want Champions League football.

His game time will probably reduce further with Sterling arriving, I think he's in strong need of a move. His Chelsea salary will be prohibitive though.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Our fans bought french tops and we even had a French themed day [emoji38]

Mind, we had a fairly large french contingent so kind of made some sense.

Again it was a handful of people buying tops.

16 hours ago, STM said:

The one thing I will say, Foxedup seems so desperate to convince us that they aren't selling Maddison that I think he is very worried about losing Maddison.

He might be right. He might be trying to convince himself more than us.

I’ve said if you bid the right price, he’d probably be sold. Contrary to the opinion on here, lowballing is isn’t going to get him.

16 hours ago, snakzz said:

I thought ward was the one to get the nod?

Rodgers will just see who is best. Iverson has received rave reviews in the championship. I suppose there will be an element of giving Ward his shot having waited for it. But ultimately I see it being Iverson being given the chance to take the spot. 

Guest HTT II
22 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Just offering an answer to why would people buy other tops.

Fans do weird shit [emoji38] 

Of course, I’m just trying to wrap my mind around some fanciful idea of signing Pulisic and it being some kind of money spinner deal regarding the sale of replica tops, here and in the US [emoji38]

53 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Both have a lot to prove. As others have pointed out, Chelsea seems to suck the life out of some very good players. Salad, De Bruyne, etc. I’d settle for a couple of plain good players.

Nowt worse than lifeless salad.