Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

34 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Willock wasn’t the problem on Saturday.

I thought Willock was very very good on Saturday. Never stopped running, and looked really really comfortable in that midfield. Keep him there for Brighton.

46 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Imagine our team from Saturday with Paqueta playing in place of Willock :lol: 

Howe wouldn't start Paqueta on Saturday, would probably wait at least 3 games if Bruno's arrival was anything to go by.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

I thought Willock was very very good on Saturday. Never stopped running, and looked really really comfortable in that midfield. Keep him there for Brighton.

For me Willock is a starter regardless of who we get he is growing a lot and he will only get better in the future.

14 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Are we thinking that we’d rather have him over Maddison?

I would. I really rate Madison, he'd be great for us, but I just think an all Brazilian midfield is something you can't look past. It would be the sexiest midfield in Britain.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d have to pick Maddison, he’s proven as one of the best midfielders in the league already.

I doubt we’d get either. But if we had the choice I would definitely choose Paqueta. Paqueta is rated even higher than Bruno that’s how good he is. I’m confident if he comes to the league Paqueta will also be one of the best midfielders.

Not to mention the chemistry he has with Bruno already.

Didn't the Arsenal DoF deny their interest in Paqueta? Something along the lines of they liked him but wouldn't be pursuing him. That could mean the price was too high, or I'm hoping his agent has told them he's only got eyes for Tyneside to reunite with his great friend Bruno!

Just now, Rafalove said:

I doubt we’d get either. But if we had the choice I would definitely choose Paqueta. Paqueta is rated even higher than Bruno that’s how good he is. I’m confident if he comes to the league Paqueta will also be one of the best midfielders.

Not to mention the chemistry he has with Bruno already.

I’ve not seen him play tbh so not really in a position to pick him over Maddison

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’ve not seen him play tbh so not really in a position to pick him over Maddison

Can’t say I’ve seen too much of him myself in fairness, but he has good reports and the fact he’s a starter for Brazil seems to back them up

If you like Lucas Paqueta and getting goals home and away :lol: 

sign this mad lad up. I dream of an all Brazilian midfield Bruno slicing the defense open, Paqueta latching on and Big Joe just making sure he gets through, the dream right there.

Edited by worthy

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Just imagined what the reaction on here would be like if we signed Maddison and Paqueta.

God, it would be immense :lol:

Yeah but I'm in my 50s, it could finish me off.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd love Paqueta but probably in the minority of preferring Maddison. Just think Maddison would have been a sure fire thing with us. Chances are Paqueta will too but there's more of a risk for probably a similar end product.

Maddison would give us more end product for one player stats. Honestly think Paqueta would give the team more.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd love Paqueta but probably in the minority of preferring Maddison. Just think Maddison would have been a sure fire thing with us. Chances are Paqueta will too but there's more of a risk for probably a similar end product.

I think quite a few would prefer Maddison simply because you know he will get goals and assists as he's proven in the Premier. Sadly Maddison isn't going to happen this season at least.