Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

As much as im not convinced it will happen I think a player like Maddison improves the team so much, takes she pressure of maxi to create all the time. The game against Wolves was a prime example, sometimes we need a player to open up teams. It's something we aren't used to when teams sit deep and try to soak up pressure.

Guest HTT II

What I like about Maddison is he can play neat one two touch football, pass and move, spray long balls and gets forward and can finish. He’s not the quickest, doesn’t dribble, but he’s so efficient. Such an underrated player. He’d be immense for us I feel and easily worth 60m if that’s what they want.

Feels like we need stuff to 'fall for us' as Howe put it tbh. IE players moving around and therefore others becoming available last minute. I can't see us making anymore big signings. Loans with options only IMO unless there's some bargains to be had.

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Feels like we need stuff to 'fall for us' as Howe put it tbh. IE players moving around and therefore others becoming available last minute. I can't see us making anymore big signings. Loans with options only IMO unless there's some bargains to be had.

I think the length of time modern day transfer seem to take would make it unlikely that multiple deals could take place unless contracts and such are already sorted

29 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Maddison and Pedro? Would take that all day

We could make both deals happen tbh, Leicester put a price tag on Maddison, and the Pedro deal's there if we want it as well. I suppose it just depends how badly we want them done.

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

Ok good. A shit site. The news regarding another PL club has come straight from the Olympique Lyon president. So keep believing lads.

Its Spurs allegedly