Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

14 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Conceding my opinion is garbage then [emoji38]

He's not as bad as people like to think he is, but yeah definitely not a step you guys want to be taking. 

I like the guy and he gives everything he has but I can see him leaving in the next 12-18 months to someone like Everton for £10-15m.

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's not as bad as people like to think he is, but yeah definitely not a step you guys want to be taking. 

I like the guy and he gives everything he has but I can see him leaving in the next 12-18 months to someone like Everton for £10-15m.

Could help Everton with their push for promotion back to the top flight 

Aye Everton or West Ham signing all over be fucking gutted if we spunked 30 million of the summer war chest on shite like that.

I just never get this obsession with Prem experience, if they’re good enough like Bruno they’ll settle and make an impact after a short period. 

11 minutes ago, LFEE said:

EH already said pre Fulham no truth in rumours of signing SM from Man Utd.

I think the question was had we put a bid in for him, to which he said no. Not quite the same as having no interest…

23 minutes ago, SteV said:

I think the question was had we put a bid in for him, to which he said no. Not quite the same as having no interest…

Will take your word for it. I recalled it as being asked if there was any truth in the interest in SM and he said none whatsoever.

EDIT: Checked and he just said no truth in making a loan enquiry for him 👍🏻

Edited by LFEE

Can we please ban any mention of Scott fucking McTominay in this thread? If by some misfortune he signs, let's open a thread for him. I don't want the beautiful possibilities of transfers from around the world tainted by having to even for a moment consider that Scott fucking McTominay might be on this wonderful team.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Does he give everything though?

I obviously haven't seen him more than you but whenever I have watched it the thing I notice is that he tends to go hiding, often making movements where he isn't in a position to get the ball, almost like he's scared to receive it 

I trust Howe but not sure even he can polish McTominay 

38 minutes ago, McDog said:

I presume his agent told him he'd not play for a year of Sundays there.

His club rejected the bid as it didn’t meet their expectations, the player wants to join. Just part of the negotiations until they agree a price.

11 minutes ago, SAK said:

His club rejected the bid as it didn’t meet their expectations, the player wants to join. Just part of the negotiations until they agree a price.

I thought there was something like an £8mill release clause ?

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Extremely strange to say this when Fred was one of the best players on the pitch against Man City. :lol:

Fred would start for you. McTominay isn't good enough. 

Not strange at all. I wouldn't have Fred over Bruno, Joelinton, Willock or even Longstaff. We need another CM but there's much better out there and I'd hate to do Man Utd a favour and take him off their hands. 

2 minutes ago, madras said:

I thought there was something like an £8mill release clause ?

Article has the the club president stating that the bid didn’t meet their expectation’s. He goes on to say there’s a clause and to activate it the player needs to inform the players union, Argentinian FA, and club. Presume the clause is relatively high hence the bid.

1 minute ago, SAK said:

Article has the the club president stating that the bid didn’t meet their expectation’s. He goes on to say there’s a clause and to activate it the player needs to inform the players union, Argentinian FA, and club. Presume the clause is relatively high hence the bid.

That is quite interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Must just be me but that video just shows him sticking his leg out and getting a lucky flick, could have gone fucking anywhere.

I was thinking he could have controlled it and took it in his stride. [emoji38]