Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s still looked and played better for Chelsea than Gordon has for Everton, what ill saying is that a loan deal for Ziyech is much less risky than big money for Gordon. Gets us to the summer where we can revaluate our options based on where we finish. 

There isn't a chance Ziyech's adopts Howe's pressing style. 

I watched a Tifo video on what is wrong with man utd's midfield and it explained that it's The Scottish Footballer's* fault as he is always in the "cover shadow" when his defenders have the ball. Reminiscent of jack colback so not a fan.

*it might be unlucky to mention his name, a bit like theatre.

11 hours ago, Thumbheed said:

Still think freeing up Bruno has to be key. 

He's shackled by the fact he needs to be disciplined with his positioning. Give him the freedom to dictate play further forward and the front 3 will thrive.

He's fine where he is. We just need another player of his ilk and quality.

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d certainly take this deal :

If Ziyech comes in he surely just replaces Almiron and I'm not sure he's much of an upgrade. Extremely left footed, good crosses and the occasional wonder goal but not much else.

11 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

If Ziyech comes in he surely just replaces Almiron and I'm not sure he's much of an upgrade. Extremely left footed, good crosses and the occasional wonder goal but not much else.

I’m sold on good crosses and the occasional wonder goal! :troll:

5 minutes ago, Groo said:

With our keeper crocked for some time, rumours on Swansea board we maybe looking at a loan of Karl Darlow. Heard anything your end? and would that be likely?

I’ve not seen him linked away but it would seem possible, we currently have 4 keepers in our first team squad with Dubravka called back from Man United (who I expected might have been sold abroad this window but hasn’t).

21 minutes ago, Nine said:

I’ve not seen him linked away but it would seem possible, we currently have 4 keepers in our first team squad with Dubravka called back from Man United (who I expected might have been sold abroad this window but hasn’t).

He’s been linked extensively with Hull City