Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Gallagher scored 8 league goals last season for Palace, and they didn't play the most progressive style of football.

He'd add goals to the team. Along with all the energy, work rate, intensity etc that we already know comes with him.

How many goals did Willock score when on loan to NUFC and played in his preferred central role?

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Seen Luiz Henrique of Real Betis linked ... 22 year old left footer that can play on the right and up front.

His fbref profile looks very similar to Almiron's and both Almiron and Jack Harrison show up on his player comps on the same page. Thought that was really interesting.

https://fbref.com/en/players/8059806f/Luiz-Henrique

Is he not signing for Villa?

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

How many goals did Willock score when on loan to NUFC and played in his preferred central role?

Problem is he did that playing off the front man as an outright attacking midfielder with not as much defensive responsibility. As an 8 it hasn't quite been the same. 

In any case, if Gallagher comes in I would bring him in for Longstaff initially in the RCM role. Nothing against Longstaff in particular, as I appreciate all the things he adds, but I think Gallagher brings similar qualities, but with better speed, athleticism, ball carrying ability and goal scoring ability.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Is he not signing for Villa?

Lots of names being thrown around with different clubs. Not sure what reports are accurate.

I just saw he had also been linked with us, and when I checked out his profile and who he was considered comparable to, I thought it was really interesting that Almiron and Harrison popped up on there. One of who has been great for us this year, and the other of which we tried hard to sign in the summer.

31 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Lots of names being thrown around with different clubs. Not sure what reports are accurate.

I just saw he had also been linked with us, and when I checked out his profile and who he was considered comparable to, I thought it was really interesting that Almiron and Harrison popped up on there. One of who has been great for us this year, and the other of which we tried hard to sign in the summer.

So does Gordon.

6 days left then. Pretty quiet innit :lol:

Would like to see us use the loan market if we're not getting any joy with getting permanent signings at valuations we're happy paying. We need some additional quality in the squad for the rest of the season. Trippier, Bruno, Schar etc must be knackered. 

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Feel like it might as well be 5 days left since the last day is the day of the second leg.

Going to be rocking, when the new signings get revealed just before kick off

/fingerscrossed

Just now, madras said:

Half time. Proper Roy of the Rovers style.

We've got a special guest for the Fun88 half time challenge, a lad who has travelled all the way from Leicester for the game. Everyone give it up for James....