Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Add another 10 to that and we might pick up the phone 

I wouldn’t even sell him for 50m, since a replacement would easily cost more than that. ASM came here when we were shit, and he still offers plenty, especially something nobody else in our squad does. Deserves to be an integral part of the revolution imo.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

The Italian press don’t half talk some shite, if they want to swap him for Rafael Leao then we might listen.

DiMarzio is probably the most reliable source around tbf

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure why that's such a ludicrous thing to suggest. Ideally you'd want a younger player who'll go on to replace Schar. 

But Schär had been arguably the best CB in the league this season, hell be incredibly hard to replace. The "you don't buy players to sit on the bench" lot would then be happy to have Lascelles as his back up, but I'd much prefer to sign a £15m CB backup. 

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

File this under probably bollocks

Think Milan are being petty and are trying to wind us up with this.

I read a rumour earlier in the window that we enquired about Charles De Ketelaere who has had a tough time settling in there, and who we apparently liked a lot and tried to sign at the time he decided to join them. 

Apparently though, AC Milan still believe he will come good there and want to keep hold of him still. I think they maybe felt our approach was a distraction and so are pulling this stuff with ASM.

Remember we already have a bit of a thing going with them over Botman, who has turned out great for us and contributed to the best defence in the league and a top 4 place, which I'm sure hasn't gone unnoticed there ;D

Edited by KaKa

10 minutes ago, Zero said:

We won’t let him go this window. No chance. That said, I do feel that he or his agent wants to move away, probably due to no longer in the starting eleven after injury

No chance unless they have some master plan agreed to for splashing on another player. I doubt that. Maxi could be a big part of the last part of the season. 

22 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Think Milan are being petty and are trying to wind us up with this.

I read a rumour earlier in the window that we enquired about Charles De Ketelaere who has had a tough time settling in there, and who we apparently liked a lot and tried to sign at the time he decided to join them. 

Apparently though, AC Milan still believe he will come good there and want to keep hold of him still. I think they maybe felt our approach was a distraction and so are pulling this stuff with ASM.

Remember we already have a bit of a thing going with them over Botman, who has turned out great for us and contributed to the best defence in the league and a top 4 place, which I'm sure hasn't gone unnoticed there ;D

De Ketalaere has already publicly commented that he doesn’t want to move here.

On the topic of StMaximin. I think I’ve been his biggest defender but if we could get fourty mil I think we should take it. I’m starting to doubt his physical capability of staying fit in any team let alone a high intensity Eddie Howe team.

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

De Ketalaere has already publicly commented that he doesn’t want to move here.

On the topic of StMaximin. I think I’ve been his biggest defender but if we could get fourty mil I think we should take it. I’m starting to doubt his physical capability of staying fit in any team let alone a high intensity Eddie Howe team.

I get that, but now? Unless there are big things being engineered behind the scenes that would be a massive mistake to me.

7 minutes ago, McDog said:

No chance unless they have some master plan agreed to for splashing on another player. I doubt that. Maxi could be a big part of the last part of the season. 

How would people feel if we shipped ASM but bought Gordon and Maddison? 

I love Maxi and still think he could be incredible here but he certainly has short comings and question marks around both fitting into what Howe wants from players/tactics and staying fit. He is a true magician and difference maker though, more than anyone else in the team.

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I love Maxi and still think he could be incredible here but he certainly has short comings and question marks around both fitting into what Howe wants from players/tactics and staying fit. He is a true magician and difference maker though, more than anyone else in the team.

I guess for me I wouldn't be against getting 40M for him but in this window? That seems like a summer window deal, not during a push for Europe.

edit: As always if there are incomings that actually happen then maybe.

Edited by McDog

2 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Not for that price. Italian teams will be too poor to afford him.

Yeah, I agree - and the ‘offered by NUFC on loan’ thing is clearly bollocks, and is the biggest red flag imaginable that this is completely made up.  There’s no way Howe agrees to let ASM go in this window 

18 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I’d take that, but it’s beyond unlikely I reckon