Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Literally just signed him for us 5 minutes ago in FM. :lol:

Are we linked? Did the same with Bruno last winter. 

Did a crossword puzzle yesterday.  8 down “Casablanca crook”.

Stars a aligning. It’s a sign.

40 minutes ago, Ikon said:

You’re right it’s not gonna happen in this window. Especially not Maddison.

One question though, what difference would it make buying Maddison now instead of in the summer? FFP wise I mean. Not a difference afaik. 

For starters we have new sponsorship deals and departures in the summer but I believe that clubs may be letting Chelsea shoot themselves in the foot as well by going crazy then waiting for the rule change so they can’t spend as much in the summer.  

i always thought end of this season is when the real work begins as we have quite a few contracts ending.

Oh and of course ffp is a rolling 3 years thing so you need to spread it out a little so you always have something to fall back on in suppose.

Edited by Gawalls

Up until a few months ago I would have thought Gallagher from Chelsea would have been a really good and realistic signing for us. But any time I've seen him for Chelsea this season he's been average, and I'm no longer sure how much of an upgrade he would actually be on someone like Longstaff. He seems a bit one paced and also picks up a silly amount of bookings. He was really good at Palace though when playing week in, week out, and most of Chelsea's players have looked pretty turd under Potter to be fair.

Caicedo seems to be a bit more in demand, but personally I would love Mac Allister from Brighton. Him and Bruno in midfield would be horrible to play against with their energy and quality.

Edited by Tyler

I've always been surprised that no bigger club have been in for James Ward-Prowse, including ourselves. Even if you forget about his set-pieces, which are obviously among the best in Europe, he always puts in a shift and never seems to be injured, along with being perfectly adequate from a technique point of view. Just a very good player that you can depend on every week. I don't mind him and would never give him stick like a few seem to, but I would happily give Southampton Longstaff plus a wedge of money for him. I think we've been loosely linked with him a time or two over the years haven't we?

Edited by Tyler

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Not to be a dick but who wouldn't love MacAllister, he's absolutely immense 

Chris Houghton or Steve McLaren would have signed him by now.

They'd have kept hold of Chris Woods as well.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman