Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Ando7 said:

Gordon has been on the radar for a while ,pleased it's been done,Ashby should also be done soon,couple of other deals bubbling away so see what materizes, could be a busy end to the window

Maddison? 

Gordon has been on the radar for a while ,pleased it's been done,Ashby should also be done soon,couple of other deals bubbling away so see what materizes, could be a busy end to the window

Spoiler alert: nothing followed.

2 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

How ambitious are the ones 'bubbling away'?

2 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Loooool 

Tell me you have no idea what’s going on without telling me you have no idea what’s going on.

10 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

How’s Reading?