Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Getting more than £0 for Fraser would be incredible like. The guy is finished at Premier League level and is of basically no value to us beyond whatever he adds to the dressing room. 

Exactly this and I don’t believe Everton want him - I read it once a few days ago and I believe this guys just releasing the same article I read.

55 minutes ago, Zero said:

Fraser could have done much more or even stay here if we could offload Ritchie much earlier. Both of them are kinda offering very similar stuff on and off the pitch, and personally I rate Fraser higher than Ritchie.

Not sure. Fraser  has been effectively frozen out of the squad hasn’t he? And Ritchie appears to be a member of the coaching staff at this point.  I’d prefer to play Frser, but have the sense that Ritchie has some Lascelles-like value.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

In the summer aye, makes no sense to let him go now as he provides cover at LB, plus Ashby wouldn't take a squad place until next season

Even without Manquillo:

LB: Burn, Targett, Lewis, Dummett, Richie

Just think having 3 right backs on the books is excessive, unless they can play in other positions.

If anyone offers us money for Manquillo, we should take it. 

How many PL games has Ashby played to show he’d be an adequate second choice for the second half of the season btw?

I’m not saying don’t sign him but getting rid of Manquillo so that our back up right back would be a lad who has made one senior appearance would be insane.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Even without Manquillo:

LB: Burn, Targett, Lewis, Dummett, Richie

Just think having 3 right backs on the books is excessive, unless they can play in other positions.

If anyone offers us money for Manquillo, we should take it. 

:scared: