Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Position ?

22 year old striker - 14 goals and four assists in just 37 games for Braga last year and 13 goals and five assists in 27 outings this season. Braga want £26m allegedly.

Just now, Manxst said:

22 year old striker - 14 goals and four assists in just 37 games for Braga last year and 13 goals and five assists in 27 outings this season. Braga want £26m allegedly.

Can’t see it being true, but we are still short of a striker imo.

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

I’m sure we were linked with this guy in the summer 

These days, all I need to do is to Youtube any player and check if I have already watched his "Brazil Scout" video. If I have, then he was linked before. Vitinha - yep, we've been linked [emoji38]

We surely won’t bid more than we bid in the summer, didn’t we top out at £50M? There’s no way his value could’ve gone up, it’s depreciating by the day due to his contract situation.

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

If we were in discussions, he wouldn’t have played today 

Don't think this is really true, they're only going to pull him from the team if a deal was imminent and I don't think there's any suggestion that that's the case.

FWIW I reckon we might make a last play for Maddison but it'll be dependent on Leicester accepting more or less what we've been offering all along. Think we're happy to wait for the summer if Leicester stand firm.