Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

37 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

45m + 10m might work...

Don't think that is ridiculous given what we are spending on Gordon. Expect they might look at that deal and say Maddison is worth 20m more. He is also near the end of his contract though so there is a happy medium.

They would likely be silly not to take 50m for him. They have fleeced clubs for more though.

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I’d pay 60-70m for Maddison. He’s a world class attacking mid who enhances every level of our attack. 

He would totally transform us onto another level and is only 26. We need a midfielder and the Bruno scare should have made the owners and Howe take notice also. Also our problems with breaking down teams lying deep should not be underestimated. 

15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He would totally transform us onto another level and is only 26. We need a midfielder and the Bruno scare should have made the owners and Howe take notice also. Also our problems with breaking down teams lying deep should not be underestimated. 

not to mention a player who can shoot from distance, if defences do decide to sit off, worried about our pace behind...

just go and get him!

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"nobody at the club" must have known about Tripper's contract situation either then.

I don't know why they don't just put out realistically believable takes, like "the few people I've spoken to at the club". Maybe I just don't understand the nuance of his tweets though.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

"nobody at the club" must have known about Tripper's contract situation either then.

I don't know why they don't just put out realistically believable takes, like "the few people I've spoken to at the club". Maybe I just don't understand the nuance of his tweets though.

We're not signing Maddison man. 

(not this month anwyay!) 

In respect of journo's being well briefed about the goings on at NUFC I'm highly surprised that George Caulkin isn't normally the first one to break a story. During the takeover saga he was usually the one with the inside track and access to Staveley but since they've taken over its like he's become useless to them.