Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'll tell you how arsed I am about missing out on Werner when I find out who next on our list is. Right now I'm not bothered 

He would have fitted us very good I belive. 

2 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Link?

What’s bizarre about that story is we’re negotiating as we won’t pay the amount - the fact that its only 17.5m makes me think Maddison and Harrison were always higher up the priority list and he is being kept on the hook just in case.

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

What’s bizarre about that story is we’re negotiating as we won’t pay the amount - the fact that its only 17.5m makes me think Maddison and Harrison were always higher up the priority list and he is being kept on the hook just in case.

The rumour is that it's more about the structure of how we pay the 17.5m isn't it as they want it all up front and we want it in chunks over time? Either way doesn't seem like he is a priority or we would get it done and maybe we still will. Maddison has to take priority. If cornet wants a move to us he could hold out for us.

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

The rumour is that it's more about the structure of how we pay the 17.5m isn't it as they want it all up front and we want it in chunks over time? Either way doesn't seem like he is a priority or we would get it done and maybe we still will. Maddison has to take priority. If cornet wants a move to us he could hold out for us.

There has to be a reason why clubs aren’t beating his door down at that price - I can only assume they know more than we do and there’sa reason why they’re a little reluctant.

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

There has to be a reason why clubs aren’t beating his door down at that price - I can only assume they know more than we do and there’sa reason why they’re a little reluctant.

Possible he is on a promise. Might be holding out for a specific club that hasn't pulled the trigger. If the other clubs know he has his heart set elsewhere they might just be sitting waiting to pounce if that doesn't materialize. 

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So we're a few hours away from it being done? 

Like what you did there. But more like 9 miles into a 282 mile journey, which could end up at many places, including into the sea, Wembley is just one of many destinations it seems and other travellers apparently closer.

Christ, I’ve depressed myself now 😂