Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Defensively you are right but we are struggling to score goals lately.

Goals will come as we are having the chances. Goal difference looking pretty good too, Also Isak, Maxi nearly back to full fitness. That’s without any additions this window (they’ll come too) :indi:

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Aye Craig, Ashley v.2.0, what a clown 

And what a great idea to just meet other clubs asking price. That would turn out great. We'd be quoted £2bn for every player we're interested in within two days. :uglystupid2:

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Fwiw, Edwards saying Gordon will be the only signing (assuming we agree a fee).

”Anthony Gordon will be the only signing for Newcastle United, unless they get another one in.”

3 minutes ago, SweMag said:

”Anthony Gordon will be the only signing for Newcastle United, unless they get another one in.”

That isn't what he says though. He says he expects Gordon to be the only signing, but you never know because deadline day throws up surprises.

The agenda here against Edwards is incredible. Are we all going to concede he was completely correct if we do sign him? 

3 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

That isn't what he says though. He says he expects Gordon to be the only signing, but you never know because deadline day throws up surprises.

The agenda here against Edwards is incredible. Are we all going to concede he was completely correct if we do sign him? 

Right wrong or indifferent he’s a cunt! A click bait Cunt at that and he thrives on wrangling and dividing the fan base for clicks! 

Edwards said that he only expects one, but you can never say never because transfer deadline day is a bit mad. Basically he doesn't know.

Edit: As much as I dislike Edwards, that isn't a dig at him. The club just aren't going to be leaking that kind of information. 

Edited by The Prophet

9 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Edwards is an absolute wanker and if you read his twitter posts during the takeover saga you'll know exactly why. 

He knows fuck all and is desperate to be an ITK now his pal Bruce has been told to fuck off, even though he was telling everyone the takeover isn't happening. (unless your name is Henry Maurice) 

17 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

I could literally write that without speaking to anyone at NUFC and there’s a good chance I would be correct. And if I’m not nobody cares anyway. Best job in the world. 

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Certainly hasn’t been the window I was expecting. 

Which was? I personally thought we’d have a first team player in by now, (as well as a young player or two) as there was noise about doing our business early. Didn’t think we’d get two or three senior players though. There’s still time left yet for signings- I’m sure we won’t be signing no one. Let’s judge at the end of the window.