Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

38 minutes ago, christ said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Trim the squad? We’re always about two injuries away from being absolutely fucked :lol:

I’m not debating the quality of these players but please, a little perspective. We need more than a match day 18. Players get injured, tired, whatever. Lascelles and Ritchie are not the calibre I’d really want us to have as backup but we’re in transition. Replacing them with players of equivalent quality let alone someone better will have a greater cost than keeping them when you factor in transfer fees, signing on bonuses, agents etc.

If another club comes in and makes a good offer they’ll be on their way. Evidently that’s not forthcoming, and the club aren’t going to flog them under market value because Gawalls from the internet thinks they should.

They’re also not gonna keep them because Christ from the internet thinks they should, I was giving my opinion and you go into arsehole mode. 

the day we need to call on these players in prem games is the day we probably start letting in more goals. We’ve all done it for years with Lascelles waiting for a stupid mistake to allow a goal. Get a lb in and especially when target returns we have burn to cover cb so I personally won’t lose any sleep over lascelles going. 

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

They’re also not gonna keep them because Christ from the internet thinks they should, I was giving my opinion and you go into arsehole mode. 

the day we need to call on these players in prem games is the day we probably start letting in more goals. We’ve all done it for years with Lascelles waiting for a stupid mistake to allow a goal. Get a lb in and especially when target returns we have burn to cover cb so I personally won’t lose any sleep over lascelles going. 

It’s a very silly opinion. Put your copy of FM in the bin and enter the real world.

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

If we’re on about setting the tone, personally I think it’s pretty embarrassing that we’ve got a player on the bench who hasn’t been a PL standard footballer for 5 years. No idea why he’d want to stay unless he’s accepted his days as a pro are over. 

Having both Ritchie and Lascelles on the bench also scares the shit out of me. An injury or two away from them getting on the pitch.

Just now, christ said:

It’s a very silly opinion. Put your copy of FM in the bin and enter the real world.

99% of people on here are brilliant but I genuinely don’t want to talk to you anymore, life’s too short

1 minute ago, duo said:

Need to get Maddison to bulk the CM spot

I'm happy with Big Joe, Bruno and Longstaff/shelvey for deep mids if we could bring someone like Maddison in. It will be nice to free up Bruno further forward but he is also terrific as DM. Having another option to unlock defences is more important to us right now imo. 

We are likely done this window after Ashby and Gordon so a moot point but we have a couple of days to dream!