Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Selling Shelvey for pennies I don’t understand at all [emoji38]. It’s so mental on the surface that I have to assume there’s something we’re just not being told. Either he’s physically declined rapidly since his injury, we’ve gotten more than a ‘nominal fee’, or something else (hopefully we’re in for a surprise signing out of nowhere).

I think it's mostly about just being nice and that culture of respecting everyone's wishes. Shelvey knows he's not playing without injuries and Forest offered him a longer deal and apparently a pay rise. We didn't want to stand in his way to have him on the bench.

Shelvey stays..... we get no injuries and get stronger as others wilt like last season.

Shelvey goes...Bruno and Longstaff injure each other, out for the season while going for tonight's 5th, Willock is injured during a freak incident while receiving the MotM award and Joelinton leaves to become Brazilian equivalent of Home Secretary.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Huge goal away at Leeds that set us on this run ? Assist away against Southampton that led to a big 3 points ?

Massive contribution then.

And BTW I don’t think Shelvey is responsible for setting us off on ‘this run’ :lol: 

Edited by Thomson Mouse

Just now, madras said:

Shelvey stays..... we get no injuries and get stronger as others wilt like last season.

Shelvey goes...Bruno and Longstaff injure each other, out for the season while going for tonight's 5th, Willock is injured during a freak incident while receiving the MotM award and Joelinton leaves to become Brazilian equivalent of Home Secretary.

I can believe that last part for sure. Bet he's a lefty.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’m adamant that if Shelvey had Schar’s face and hairline he’d have been considered a cult hero here.

He was an absolute passenger for about 80% of his time here. Unforgiveable levels of idleness during the darker years.  

I just gave the green light to myself to check this thread again, who the fuck is John Kirby? Couldn’t even spell his name right, Birky, what a weird name. Don’t trust him 

Edited by gbandit

Just now, The Prophet said:

He was an absolute passenger for about 80% of his time here. Unforgiveable levels of idleness during the darker years.  

Could say the same with Joelinton but shorter timescale.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Absolutely nailed it.

Just now, madras said:

Could say the same with Joelinton but shorter timescale.

And yet…

Just now, The Prophet said:

To be fair, I missed a lot of old Joe because I'd completely tuned out by that point. I though he was just pony rather than lazy though?

They often look the same. Similar when players have no or little confidence.

9 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Can you name those contributions? Assists? Goals?

From a 6? :lol: Even then, 2 goals 2 assists IIRC 

That midfield 3 were excellent from January onwards and we were wondering when Bruno was going to get a look in. Turns out when he did get a look in, it was predominantly over Willock. Suggesting he didn't contribute is just pure fantasy.

Edited by Kid Icarus