Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Is it still case that if a player officially requests a transfer they lose some sort of fee from the transfer? 

Nee idea these days but I had an apprentice a few years ago who played for Hartlepool and he got 10% of the transfer fee when he moved to Luton 

20 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Is it still case that if a player officially requests a transfer they lose some sort of fee from the transfer? 

Yeah supposedly most (if not all) contracts have a "loyalty bonus" which is paid to the player if he gets transferred as long as he doesn't officially ask to leave.

Imagine buying Gordon for more money than we sell maxi. Scar me for life. 

Really hoping maxi has turned a corner and ready to be more of a team player, doing the work required to be a starter for howe. Rather persevere with him. 

23 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Imagine buying Gordon for more money than we sell maxi. Scar me for life. 

Really hoping maxi has turned a corner and ready to be more of a team player, doing the work required to be a starter for howe. Rather persevere with him. 

He looked good after he came on.  Nowt would make me happier than seeing him find a place in the side - the lad has talent.  Fitness, rather than attitude, is more of a worry to me.  The lad breaks down more than a ‘70s Lada