Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not convinced we're in for Paqueta, but with the talk of him being lined up as a Bernardo Silva replacement, does that seem realistic @Flip? Is he good enough to play for Man City?

He's shown he can play at the absolute top, question is if he can do that consistently? He's good enough for their squad, but not sure he's good enough to start week in week out like Bernardo has done. That being said, he offers something different from the others for sure and can only improve under Pep if it were to happen. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not convinced we're in for Paqueta, but with the talk of him being lined up as a Bernardo Silva replacement, does that seem realistic @Flip? Is he good enough to play for Man City?

Fabian Delph got games for them…

Barca are lunatics, horribly run club. Don't get the continuing obsession with them and players still seemingly desperate to play for them, think their dominant Messi-era days could take quite some time to return. Their treatment of De Jong has been a joke.

27 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Barca are lunatics, horribly run club. Don't get the continuing obsession with them and players still seemingly desperate to play for them, think their dominant Messi-era days could take quite some time to return. Their treatment of De Jong has been a joke.

Yep. Went with some mates from

football when I was 17 to watch them. Loved them for years after that. Saw Ronaldinho live FFS. They became like a second team. 

But they’ve become more and more like Real Madrid the last 4-5 years or so and I’m not particularly keen on them these days. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Yep. Went with some mates from

football when I was 17 to watch them. Loved them for years after that. Saw Ronaldinho live FFS. They became like a second team. 

But they’ve become more and more like Real Madrid the last 4-5 years or so and I’m not particularly keen on them these days. 

Can't even imagine, what a player man

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I don't doubt the possibility that we have backed away but IMO any journalist who says we have already started looking at other targets whilst not naming the targets, is just guessing IMO.

Give me names, I will listen.

Edited by STM

Just now, STM said:

I don't doubt the possibility that we have backed away but in any journalist who says we have already started looking at other targets whilst not naming the targets, is just guessing IMO.

Give me names, I will listen.

Not exactly earth-shattering reporting like :lol:. The Leeds Chairman (forget his name) already said Harrison not leaving and Maddison, well not exactly putting your neck on the line to say we're not going to pay their asking at this point. Typical of the kind of journalism we often get these days.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Not exactly earth-shattering reporting like :lol:. The Leeds Chairman (forget his name) already said Harrison not leaving and Maddison, well not exactly putting your neck on the line to say we're not going to pay their asking at this point. Typical of the kind of journalism we often get these days.

I think Harrison is dead and I think there is a small chance we go back for Maddison.

Of course we will have other targets and I'm sure we are working at them now.

I still expect us to go foreign. Better value. 

7 minutes ago, STM said:

I think Harrison is dead and I think there is a small chance we go back for Maddison.

Of course we will have other targets and I'm sure we are working at them now.

I still expect us to go foreign. Better value. 

And they still want 40m for him.. cheeky bastards

1 hour ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Loved watching them during the 2000s. Enjoyed the Dutch connection there early 2000s, Rivaldo, through the Kluivert/Saviola team, to Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, etc. Ever since they stuck a sponsor on them (which is fair enough tbh), they've acted horribly. Think my most hated action was them taking advantage of that stupid rule where they were able to buy Braithwaite outside of the transfer window because of injuries and it ended up relegating the club he joined from.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, STM said:

My first thought was... is there anyone we could get? :lol:

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=3091,1739,x0,y24

Is he still a Barca player? I know he went to AM on loan

If not then...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/19398037/memphis-depay-barcelona-tottenham-transfer/

he has other options, with Newcastle tipped to try to pull off a shock deal for the former Manchester United man.

Edited by duo