Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Been speaking to a Leicester fan today who apparently knows Maddison (I know, I know) and apparently he’s been desperate for Arsenal to come in for him. Doesn’t want to stay at Leicester much longer. Pinch of salt and all that…

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Been speaking to a Leicester fan today who apparently knows Maddison (I know, I know) and apparently he’s been desperate for Arsenal to come in for him. Doesn’t want to stay at Leicester much longer. Pinch of salt and all that…

"I shall call him..... Mini Me"

Ben White... probably.

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I’m sure the Arsenal link has been around for yonks and has never turned into anything substantial.

12 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

That's oddly specific.

"What about Newcastle putting in two bids then James, fancy that much?"

"Naww, but if Arsenal randomly showed some interest I'd be all over that!"

2 minutes ago, Mansour said:

That explains why we made an offer. I think we stand a chance of getting him for a reasonable fee then.

Explains why they don’t want to be splashing cash away on signings too. 

1 minute ago, Comegetasample said:

I'm being dense like but i can't put two and two together, what does this mean with regards to our Maddison interest? 

cash in from his transfer presumably helps the books look better to potential buyers I guess?

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] Just love the way it triggers some people.

Not sure vague stuff (at best) “triggers”. It’s just pointless. 

Edited by Ikon

8 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

I'm being dense like but i can't put two and two together, what does this mean with regards to our Maddison interest? 

That they are open to selling him. No intention of reinforcing the squad, and the process of selling the club may take a while. Cannot see them wanting to keep him under such circumstances, particularly when he is in his prime.

They may (I know absolutely nothing about how that works, but can the owners take the money for themselves?) also want to get as much money as they could before selling the club.

8 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Not long now boys,things heating up.

Like, I've gone along with some things Ando has said in the past out of hope really.

But this is ultra low quality bait even by his standards [emoji38]