Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

39 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Don't see Tielmans coming here. Arsenal/liverpool will grab him or he will wait it out. If he somehow does I hope he would still be motivated.

Don't think he has the legs to play in the Liverpool midfield. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

If West Ham are getting Paqueta, I wonder if they would consider letting Soucek go. There was rumours earlier in the window that he was available for a reasonable price.

He's been awful so far this season.

Bakayoko is the most infuriating player, because he is capable of being a world-class DM. Not even joking. His time at Monaco was impressive, and a player not doing well at Chelsea isn't unheard of, but he came to Milan on loan (first stint) under Gattuso as our manager, and first 2-3 months of the season he was shaky, but after? Incredible player. Chelsea asked for a high buyout, we missed out on the CL by a single point that season, and Bakayoko still had a lot to prove.

He bounced around, went to Napoli, conflicting reports over how he did (I didn't follow) and then he came back to Milan last year, on a two-year-loan. He was terrible.

He's infuriating because I don't know what the issue is. He seems to play with the handbrake on, as if he has to take it easy because he's playing in a co-ed rec league and doesn't want to hurt his sister who is playing on the other team. But I've seen him be this all-action DM with the running, hustle, interceptions, and control of a tempo through his play--but I haven't seen that in years.

Not sure what the problem is, he's not a trouble maker and he's a good professional, when he's made mistakes, he's owned up to them, and I just... I don't get it.

I'm surprised at the Newcastle link. If Howe can fix him, you have a top-class DM.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm just pleased that it's almost over tbh. My work is going to improve immeasurably from next week :lol:

Almost certain I will achieve nothing WFH this week so I'm going into the office so I can't sit and watch Twitter all day

8 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I prefer an out of the bluer to a long standing rumour like. Isak deal was executed perfectly. 

a proper attacking mid out of no where who's quality would be awesome 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Lazarus said:

Ive more or less been part time since the takeover [emoji38]

I’ve more or less become unemployed since the takeover!

3 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I must admit having just fully retired I’ve plenty of time to keep an eye on things online.

Yeah its been great watching our football club being run like a football club.

And were still not even into a full year of the new owners.

Bring on the January window