Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, et tu brute said:

He didn't have a clue only last week when Isak was reported as deal done. 

I know... I said "more often than not". Let's be honest, it's absolutely entirely believable that our business is done. Everyone works themselves up into an excited frenzy as deadline approaches and 9 times out of 10 nothing significant happens.

28 minutes ago, gdm said:

Seriously pass on Tielemans when our other options are willock and longstaff? Behave yourself man 

It’s about long term and not short term, he hasn’t exactly propelled Leicester up the league. He’d be on considerably higher wages than either of those 2 aswell, we could get better in January.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s about long term and not short term, he hasn’t exactly propelled Leicester up the league. He’d be on considerably higher wages than either of those 2 aswell, we could get better in January.

He got Leicester within a place of Champions League twice and won an FA Cup

What more were you expecting?

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

:kasper:

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He got Leicester within a place of Champions League twice and won an FA Cup

What more were you expecting?

I agree he looked good initially at Leicester but dropped off considerably last year in my opinion. 

Also if he’s that great why aren’t other clubs snapping their hands off for 25 million, obviously Klopp doesn’t rate him either.

Edited by Whitley mag

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

He’s been brilliant for Leicester but had a poor season from his standards 

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Tielemans has definitely looked off the boil to me, but if that's the only risk I'd go for it. The potential if he hits form again is huge.

Maddison had a similar poor run of form then came back strong and everyone was well up for signing him. Tielemans has a higher potential ceiling and he's available for £25m :lol: If he wants to come, which I'd expect is the biggest hurdle, it's a no-brainer.

I don't agree that Tielemans has the higher ceiling at all.

Be nice to get one or two loans in but the business we have done so far has been good. Signing the right type of players, we will have money set aside for January. We've spent over £200m in 2 windows, it will take a few more windows to totally improve our squad depth. Would be frustrating if window ended as it is but patience is needed 

9 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I know... I said "more often than not". Let's be honest, it's absolutely entirely believable that our business is done. Everyone works themselves up into an excited frenzy as deadline approaches and 9 times out of 10 nothing significant happens.

Only last year we had Ekitike come out of the blue in the morning of deadline day, which nobody knew about. You can't count previous under Ashley.

Guest HTT II

To be fair I don’t think he’s ever been a quick player, he’s canny mobile, but I think last season caught up with him in many respects physically having come to the PL and hit the ground running.