Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I'd take Moura on loan as it would push Murphy down the order but not sure I'd want him on a permanent or with an obligation to buy 

He's been getting slower and slower, his pace is his biggest asset and at 30 it's only going to go one way 

He'd be ahead of Almiron like. 

Don't think we will sign anyone else, which isn't a massive problem after the two windows we've had.  But I do think we are one centre mid light and is more of a concern than the wide areas.  The 3 in the middle looked fucked after 60 mins last night and run their bollocks off every game. 

There's not really a lot of scope for rotation at the minute, either.  Even when Bruno is back, we only really have 4 fit CM's and then Anderson, who might be used as more of an attacking player out wide, anyway. 

Moura is the type of deal you get on loan to cover some injuries, maybe not a full transfer. However i've not herd of him kicking up a fuss at spurs when not playing, so would be a good deal on loan. 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Don't get me wrong as a short term option he would be brilliant to give us reliable depth out wide. But it's not the kind of signing we've even looked like trying to make.

Think we're heading into stop-gap territory. If he tides us over for a year when we can revisit Joao Pedro I could see us doing it.

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

I can’t remember when did he last play for Spurs

Made over 30 appearances in each of the last 4 seasons for them. Not in Conte's plans this season but has still made 2 appearances this season so far although admittedly only about 15 minutes overall.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Would love Moura on loan.

Wilson

Isak

ASM

Moura

Almiron

Anderson

I like it. Get shot of one of Fraser or Murphy.

How can you consider keeping Murphy ahead of fraser??

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Think Moura with no obligation to buy would be a quality signing. 

Spurs would save on high wages for a bit part player and we'd get another outlet for the right. Could work very well.

No chance on a permanent though.

Howe has stated that a future fee must be included in any loan deals 

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Moura doesn’t add up for me, if it’s a loan it will have to include an optional fee as Howe has stated before. Age and wage suggest it’s unlikely.

Don't think he ever said it would HAVE to include an optional fee. 

5 minutes ago, Nine said:

Not for me, Miggy fits into this sides style better than Moura would. 

Wow. Not for me. Moura has a great strike on him. He'd get goals from that position more regularly and also dribbles past defenders so well.

Just now, KaKa said:

Wow. Not for me. Moura has a great strike on him. He'd get goals from that position more regularly and also dribbles past defenders so well.

He’d have a better goal/assist output no doubt but as fitting in our overall style you’d get more out of Miggy imo. Moura has been on a physical downturn for a little while now.