Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

45 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Red bull do

There was some very clever corporate re-structuring to avoid any issues so they aren't both owned by Red Bull now (as I understand it)

If you had two clubs (eg NUFC and Inter) who were majority owned by PIF then you'd have problems.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Roy Keane saying live on air that "he's just had a call that Newcastle are in for Ronaldo". :lol:

Better than most sources posted in here, tbf to the miserable bugger.

Worrying - very worrying

Edited by duo

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Roy Keane saying live on air that "he's just had a call that Newcastle are in for Ronaldo". :lol:

Better than most sources posted in here, tbf to the miserable bugger.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

The last thing we need is his fucking ego wrecking everything Howe has started to build here.

Guest reefatoon
14 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He was taking the piss wasn't he, as he was saying it was the reason for Ronaldo's shocked face at the end.

Aye it was a shit dig at us yet again.

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Aye it was a shit dig at us yet again.

He’ll be laughing on the other side of his shit ‘Saddam at the fall of Baghdad’ beard when we finish above Man U

My stance on Ronaldo is I'm not fussed either way. If we sign him I'd be happy for us to play a part in the story of the greatest, or second greatest player to ever kick a ball. If he found form here for 6 or 18 months and maybe became part of a cup winning side for us it would be really special. Having said that I would probably rather he didn't come and it freed up more game time and focus on Isak who has potential to be great for us for years to come.