Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I liked him a lot but.... he's not delivered. For a good fee x wages, it might be worth the risk. Great work-rate and stamina too.

Slight upgrade on Murphy for sure.

no way they said this 

:serious:

14 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I liked him a lot but.... he's not delivered. For a good fee x wages, it might be worth the risk. Great work-rate and stamina too.

You don’t know where Pulisic has been dawg.

27 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Kovacic wants out of Chelsea supposedly, would be a brilliant signing.

Really? Would be great in our midfield replacing Longstaff. Definitely a better fit than Maddison.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

None of the Chelsea attacking midfielders have done much in the past couple of years, think Pulisic could get fixed in the right environment.

Hear me out. Sell Miggy for a ridiculous fee while his stock is so high, he’s unlikely to keep this up. Replace him with Pulisic and play him in the RW position. Isak, Wilson, Pulisic as a front three. Win the league. 

Edited by St1pe

In the summer I'd have had Pulisic but I feel we are past players like him now. Let's not take any risks on players who "might" work out, especially since our scouting has been first class.

And on Kovacic, anyone who "wants out" of Chelsea, already has a nice big earner lined up, probably from someone like Barca.

53 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Hear me out. Sell Miggy for a ridiculous fee while his stock is so high, he’s unlikely to keep this up. Replace him with Pulisic and play him in the RW position. Isak, Wilson, Pulisic as a front three. Win the league. 

I will not hear you out. 

43 minutes ago, STM said:

In the summer I'd have had Pulisic but I feel we are past players like him now. Let's not take any risks on players who "might" work out, especially since our scouting has been first class.

And on Kovacic, anyone who "wants out" of Chelsea, already has a nice big earner lined up, probably from someone like Barca.

This is basically my feeling too, just want people who are on the up. 

That said, you could say that Isak was in a slight dip, and I still nearly jizzed.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo