Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I think we will make at least one first team signing. The position we are in, the owners will want to try and cash in on a very unexpected bonus. If we can get champions league or even the europa league, it means the money we can secure via sponsorship will immediately increase. Also expecting some squad improvements from the bench also. Time will tell though, going to be interesting. 

25 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We're already signing Kuol. Ashby and Perrone look goers too.

I'd be happy with that. If they can grab a young keeper as well then weve got a great platform for next season.

They’ll get prospects that they can, and a few 1st teamers if they can! They’ll want to maintain and build on this opportunity, striking whilst the iron is hot so to speak. But we’ll see soon enough! :indi: 

the 3 named above plus Madders and Pedro :giggs:

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 hours ago, toontownman said:

If its money I hope we take it. 

Wood will likely be moved out next summer either way. 

Over the next two windows: 

Upgrade LB

Young understudy RB

Upgrade RCB partner for Botman

Physical, powerful targetman/Wood replacement with pace.

Right winger

left winger

DM

AM

Think in January we will get a midfielder and winger, maybe that RB understudy in Ashby. 

GK is another position to watch but guess it depends what happens with Karius and Dubs and the reserve GK we signed.

Don’t think it will happen but Cody Gakpo would be a really good signing considering he can play in all 3 front positions 

Him and Isak together is tasty 

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Update? She like gutting fish?

Gave up when she didn't have Twitter.

I'll sort it out though Mike, she'll bring a friend with her to Norway to visit me don't worry.

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

We're already signing Kuol. Ashby and Perrone look goers too.

I think that's the remit. We might sign one bigger name player if the price is right (Maddison/Diaby) but then several u21s that are ready to contribute if needed. That we we can retain a bigger squad.

Fraser definitely played his part in our resurgence last season. Looked good when paired with Trippier, but I reckon thats more to do with how good Trippier is. Looked off the pace this season though, think that injury last season has done him in a bit. 

27 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

£41,800 per week.  Spotrac

Imagine being smart as fuck and putting yourself through 8-10 years of further education and working your bollocks off in order to become a doctor, only to make about a tenth of what Ryan Fraser, a below average PL footballer, makes in annual salary. We're all in the wrong profession.

Nah but good luck to him, canny lad and played his part last year. 

Would be a hell of a signing for Southampton and one that they should definitely make of they have any intention of staying up. He wouldn't cost too much and he'd bring so much to their side. Once again, I repeat, it's a brilliant signing for them. Ideally in the first week of January tbph

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Imagine being smart as fuck and putting yourself through 8-10 years of further education and working your bollocks off in order to become a doctor, only to make about a tenth of what Ryan Fraser, a below average PL footballer, makes in annual salary. We're all in the wrong profession.

Nah but good luck to him, canny lad and played his part last year. 

Give soldiers those wages tbh