Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Sell Bruno ? ffs lads we need to shrug off this ingrained FCB mentality once & for all

Bruno will be here for many many years to come, hes in a fantastic part of the world (as cold as it is) hes part of the biggest project in football backed by the richest club in the world, we ceased being a selling club the day of the takeover

Just need to retrain our minds

Newcastle are where it is at & were only just starting

FUCK BALDWARD the fucking cunt, stop mentioning him & he is dead in the water the fucking prick 

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

I’d love Jorginho is a stop gap, veteran, winning mentality, title/trophy experienced DCM who by all accounts is a fantastic leader and pro. 

Would be nice if it allows us to not trigger Shelvey's contract clause and finally be rid of him this summer.  His salary is not too bad and he is about the same age as Shelvey so would not add much in terms of wages and age to the squad. 

25 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Sell Bruno ? ffs lads we need to shrug off this ingrained FCB mentality once & for all

Bruno will be here for many many years to come, hes in a fantastic part of the world (as cold as it is) hes part of the biggest project in football backed by the richest club in the world, we ceased being a selling club the day of the takeover

Just need to retrain our minds

Newcastle are where it is at & were only just starting

FUCK BALDWARD the fucking cunt, stop mentioning him & he is dead in the water the fucking prick 

Its hard lost I suppose.

Think we all felt a bit of the old McKeag/Westwood era when Cole was sold despite three great years and everything suggesting the opposite.

17 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Would be nice if it allows us to not trigger Shelvey's contract clause and finally be rid of him this summer.  His salary is not too bad and he is about the same age as Shelvey so would not add much in terms of wages and age to the squad. 

Won’t he be on big money at Chelsea and probably be wanting one last big payday. Or at least a contract to see him through to closer to retirement? 

Can’t see it and don’t want him, anyway. Appreciate he is clearly decent. I just don’t like his playing style or how much of a cunt he seems on the pitch. 

I’m hoping we aim for someone more from the Bruno or Isak age range from abroad. 

As for Jorginho, no.

I don’t want us singing has been players from the likes of Chelsea who want to shift them on for their own new players. So he could do a job for 1-2 years. We are now employing the best scouts out there, we should be looking for the next youngsters who can be doing job for us for 5-10 years. Go for the players like Bruno who needed to be brought in when others were giving him another year to see if he can make it. Challenge the likes of Chelsea for that players they want to replace Jorginho with, don’t be giving them the money to buy better ahead of us.

Napoli

Coppa Italia: 2013–14

Supercoppa Italiana: 2014

Chelsea

UEFA Champions League: 2020–21

UEFA Europa League: 2018–19

UEFA Super Cup: 2021

FIFA Club World Cup: 2021

FA Cup runner-up: 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22

EFL Cup runner-up: 2018–19, 2021–22

Italy

UEFA European Championship: 2020

UEFA Nations League third place: 2020–21

Individual

UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2018–19

UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2020–21

UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2020

UEFA Men's Player of the Year: 2020–21

FIFA FIFPro World11: 2021

Orders

Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic: 2021

From the moment I heard the Jorginho rumours I've been absolutely against it. However thinking about it a little more overnight there is a scenario where I think a player like him is valuable to our squad.

1. He needs to be a free signing, that lessens the blow slighty.

2. Shelvey would have to have left. Would seem ridiculous to have both of them in our squad when our whole system is based on intensity and pressing.

3. We'd need to be competing in Europe (I'm all for positivity, but it's not guaranteed yet)

4. His wages can't be stretching beyond our current highest earner. I wouldn't be against him coming in as joint highest if that's an absolute deal break but definitely no more.

All of these would have to be true for me to be happy to see him signing. Obviously if he does, anything could happen and he may well do fantastic here but I'm sceptical. 

Matheus Franca sounds like a goer and their fans don't seem too happy. Sounds like it might be a steal as well. 15m rising to 18m (euros) if numbers are to be believed.

The fans say  he's the kid with the most potential since Vinicius J. They feel that he's being donated if the price is as low as below.

Not gonna start a thread just quite yet. Even though i've seen them started for less. Think this is only a matter of days. Sounds like a brilliant signing IF it happens.

21 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Matheus Franca sounds like a goer and their fans don't seem too happy. Sounds like it might be a steal as well. 15m rising to 18m (euros) if numbers are to be believed.

The fans say  he's the kid with the most potential since Vinicius J. They feel that he's being donated if the price is as low as below.

Not gonna start a thread just quite yet. Even though i've seen them started for less. Think this is only a matter of days. Sounds like a brilliant signing IF it happens.

Probably the thread you're referring to but a pleasure using the Google Translate button on it.