Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

He knows fuck all as has been explored on numerous occasions on this forum.

Just putting 2+2 together in order to churn out an article. 

Chelsea have a continuously bloating squad so will be looking to shift on numerous players + we've scouted some of those players at various points since the takeover.

It's not rocket science. 

5 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Gallagher is super limited.  Basically Ross Barkley MKII.  Do not want.

Disagree, he's one of the best pressing midfielders in the country when he's on form. It's getting that consistency from him that's key.

8 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

All three would improve our squad. 

would much rather we sign one very good midfielder than this group of castoffs. Sure they would help with Bruno out but i'd just assume roll with Willock and Longstaff in the long run. We know they fit and are not attitude problems.  also no need to help Chelsea out of their mess. 

Think Howe can get the Loftus back on track. Got everything but its just not working for him at Chelsea (like many others). Gallagher the Palace version will be a good signing. Not sure why Chelsea would let them go here

1 minute ago, Rich said:

I'd like Gallagher here. Just coming up 23 and has already shown he can do it to a very high standard in the PL. Think he'd surprise a few (in a good way) if he joined.

Yeah I think Gallagher would be a good buy. Can’t see Chelsea letting him go this window though.

RLC no thanks though.

I've always had a feeling we'd end up with RLC. Be an interesting project for Howe and the coaches in turning him around. Gallagher is a yes from me. Think he'd work well in Howe's system from the off.

We also need someone (Neves, Gallagher, Tielemans etc) 'PL ready' given Bruno is likely out for a while and we're so light in the middle.

Edited by Minhosa