Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

We need at least another DM or Striker on loan imo. If we want to sustain top 4. 

I'm pretty torn on which. Shelvey coming back imminently is big as it strengthens our depth there if not improving quality. We could likely be OK until the summer. Upfront we are pretty limited if isak or Wilson get injured again. I don't want to take Joe out of midfield and ASM isn't a striker. Gordon can't be expected to play there either. A loan striker that is versatile is probably a better option.

If we can't bring our top targets in until the summer I am happy waiting but we have squad room for another player after Gordon and we need a little freshness. Someone eligible for the cup final if we make it would be nice too.

We are sat at 24 squad places, including the likes of dummett, Lewis, Fraser, Ritchie, manquillo that might yet depart and a returning Krafth. We have room for more.

31 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Have IMTTS and Penn both (:lol:) gone from here?

IMTTS was so against the takeover I'm sure his username meant "I'll make the takeover stop" 

Edited by Scotty66

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

But that's only on the basis of what other people have said and written, right? Like it or not, he does have some contacts somewhere which give him information which has sometimes been accurate and sometimes hasn't; that's all I'm trying to say. He's no different to any modern sports journalist. I can see the issue of him winding up fans, but to be honest having spent a lot of time interacting with some of our fans here and in person, I can sort of understand how you'd end up winding them up. A significant portion of our fanbase is very binary in its outlook, very myopic and worryingly alarmist. 

I just find sports journos a very strange breed. Especially now they have to fill tweets as well as columns. Most seem to add nothing, just rewrite what others have read and try to claim some sort of expertise or status along the way. Pointless job. 

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Willing to accept it😃 what you gonna do like? Gan radge ? Withdraw your support from the club?

Think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick here. Just mean our January transfer window in general nothing to do with the club. Sat through enough shite to give up because of Gordon who I think has potential but just a bit overrated but I trust the process and Eddie to bring him to a new level.

10 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Sean Dyche want's to sign Ryan Fraser for Everton as a replacement for Flash Gordon apparently.

Ben wants Sean Dyche to sign Ryan Fraser for Everton as a replacement for Flash Gordon.

Just now, Ando7 said:

Gordon has been on the radar for a while ,pleased it's been done,Ashby should also be done soon,couple of other deals bubbling away so see what materizes, could be a busy end to the window

He's back.

Just now, Ando7 said:

Gordon has been on the radar for a while ,pleased it's been done,Ashby should also be done soon,couple of other deals bubbling away so see what materizes, could be a busy end to the window

Maddison?