Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

21 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Gallagher 

Berge

Sangare

any one of those and I would be over the moon

Gallagher if told by Potter he’s not in his plans would be gutted as he’s a massive Chelsea fan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he chose to return to Palace on loan and see how things develop at Chelsea this year.

Berge not in the Sheffield United squad today. So maybe there’s something in the interest he’s been receiving today.

Never heard of Sangare.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Gallagher if told by Potter he’s not in his plans would be gutted as he’s a massive Chelsea fan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he chose to return to Palace on loan and see how things develop at Chelsea this year.

Berge not in the Sheffield United squad today. So maybe there’s something in the interest he’s been receiving today.

Never heard of Sangare.

If he's that much of a London boy he'd rather go to Palace than come to a club on course for CL qualification, he's not got much of a future. He should just sign for Palace full time.

9 minutes ago, TRon said:

If he's that much of a London boy he'd rather go to Palace than come to a club on course for CL qualification, he's not got much of a future. He should just sign for Palace full time.

But if it’s a loan he will get no benefit of ECL with us.

1 minute ago, Ando7 said:

Getting interesting now,things happening behind the scenes ,watch this space,Ashby done tomorrow, keep the faith.

If you still had a source you'd be giving us the team news every week like you used to. Stop leading people on, man.

4 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Getting interesting now,things happening behind the scenes ,watch this space,Ashby done tomorrow, keep the faith.

Do you just copy paste your last post and chuck in the latest likely signings name? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

You remind me of someone.  Romanlo, Ronmado, Romani..?  Just can't quite remember.  I'll be going now.  Here I go...

10 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Sad end to a once great ITK this. Like watching a haggered old ex pro scratching out a living doing after dinner speeches and talk ins.