Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

33 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Getting interesting now,things happening behind the scenes ,watch this space,Ashby done tomorrow, keep the faith.

Must have a centre mid lined up you'd think. A young striker would be canny as well.

8 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Get rid of Jonjo. Make Leicester an impossible to refuse offer for Maddison. HAPPY FUCKING DAYS.

I wouldn't be surprised if the hold up is more on Maddison's end.

Possibly wants to wait until summer when he could have more options, in which case there's not much we can do right now other than get a loan in to cover until the summer and see if we can land him then.

Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

We don't trust Ando anymore? When did this come in?

Think he got 1 thing wrong and a few went to town on the only person on here with any track record of inside info. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s got more than one thing wrong tbh 

What's the list? I remember 1 incident, but can't even remember that in full. 

Things change, no idea why people get so bent out of shape over these things. It's become quite bitter tbh.

Tbf you do have to be vague but then there’s very little you can say of substance so there’s not much point. Unless you’re me in 2014, breaking the Janmaat news with exact fee and contract length. 

Just now, Dokko said:

What's the list? I remember 1 incident, but can't even remember that in full. 

Things change, no idea why people get so bent out of shape over these things. It's become quite bitter tbh.

Well for the last 3 windows he comes on around deadline day and faces vague updates about keeping the faith and things are happening. Doesn’t bother me as I take no notice of him but he has no inside track imo.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Well for the last 3 windows he comes on around deadline day and faces vague updates about keeping the faith and things are happening. Doesn’t bother me as I take no notice of him but he has no inside track imo.

He clearly does, but not at any level where he can provide details. He'll be a driver, security, some be who works in and around the club and gets to see things a day or so before anyone knows about it. 

Just now, Dokko said:

He clearly does, but not at any level where he can provide details. He'll be a driver, security, some be who works in and around the club and gets to see things a day or so before anyone knows about it. 

He clearly does? Has he ever been right about anything apart from team news?

I broke Rob Lee getting re-registered after Gullit left (me and my dad told nufc.com).

Was getting my shirt printed at the club shop the day he left (or maybe day after) and got interrupted by someone passing a bit of paper to the printer. It said 'Lee 37', and a couple of other forgettable players.

Just saying...

Edited by Inferior Acuña

13 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

We don't trust Ando anymore? When did this come in?

Saying things are interesting and stuff is happening behind the scenes at the end of a transfer window isn’t ITK. It’s the football equivalent of a horoscope.

3 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

He clearly does? Has he ever been right about anything apart from team news?

Do you think he's making it up for the shits & giggles? To get grief every time it doesn't come through?

Even Danjuma thought he was signing for Everton. Final part of registering with the FA didn't happen and 24 hours he's a Tottenham player. Wonder how many club staff at Everton told everyone they knew Danjuma was signing for them? Wonder how many drivers, medical staff, reception, admin & back office had some kind of dealing or sight of him, thinking its nailed on. 

BTW, team news should be one of the most heavily guarded of info anyone can get their mitts on. Apart from under Howe, where it'll be unchanged game after game. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Shak said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the hold up is more on Maddison's end.

Possibly wants to wait until summer when he could have more options, in which case there's not much we can do right now other than get a loan in to cover until the summer and see if we can land him then.

Might want to see who's in the CL too.