Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I love the fact all these journos saying basically once we got Gordon it was a done deal. Then Ashby came out so it was after him it was basically done. Now we are going on an absolute madness still looking at Franca as well as adding to a typical number 6 or 8. Go on Dan throw in a striker too.

4 minutes ago, duo said:

Solution to this is PIF buy a Brazilian club, pay Buy Out clause - 'loan' player to Newcastle. Sorted.

Basically what some dude is doing with Botafogo and Lyon. Think he owns a piece of Crystal Palace as well. He might be murdered by Botafogo fans though.

21 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

I love the fact all these journos saying basically once we got Gordon it was a done deal. Then Ashby came out so it was after him it was basically done. Now we are going on an absolute madness still looking at Franca as well as adding to a typical number 6 or 8. Go on Dan throw in a striker too.

I remember Luke Edwards used to be a journalist once before he decided a new career under the bridge was a better option.

11 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Berge would be a decent 6 month loan. Having an option to buy also would be handy if he proves himself. Seems like this deal makes alot of sense if the player wants out of Sheff Utd.

Howe has said he doesn't want anyone to come short term, so you would have to assume any loan would involve a set fee to buy after.

32 minutes ago, duo said:

It still feels strange enjoying a transfer window after hating it for so long

Normally right now I'd be eager for the window to shut so I could finally get around to being fucked off about the entire fucking thing. :lol:

1 hour ago, duo said:

It still feels strange enjoying a transfer window after hating it for so long

Know what you mean, but we have now had three transfer windows since all that stopped.

Let's face it - it will never go back to that again, ever.