Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Different ball game now, though. Different player, too.

Still be poor if we're having to resort to that at some point between now and the end of the season. Need to just hope we can stay injury free, assuming we don't get anyone in.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Still be poor if we're having to resort to that at some point between now and the end of the season. Need to just hope we can stay injury free, assuming we don't get anyone in.

Even then only having 4 gives us very little rotation option, performances are very likely to dip.

8 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Absolutely mental decision if we don't get a midfielder in.

Literally no one to promote from the u21/reserves either. Im surprised we didn't sign more in the summer or since to pad out the reserves. Has to be a focus from now until September, then going forward.

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Different ball game now, though. Different player, too.

The other two in that three were two of Hayden, Shelvey and Longstaff too, rather than Joelinton, Bruno, Willock and a more experienced Longstaff.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

23 minutes ago, gdm said:

He’s played in a middle 3 a number of times 

image.png.5577067fc2d9326ef94c33a2b141d10e.png

I watched a few videos from last summer when he was linked to Chelsea, and there was talk about him playing as a wing back as well. Potentially playing as a wing back.

Edited by gazza ladra

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Doesn’t make an ounce of sense if Jorginho goes to Arsenal but we can’t get Gallagher 

One is at the end of career on massive money one is at the start of his career on relatively small wages. I’ll let you work it out from there 🙂