Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We've reached our first cup final since 1999. If your first thought is to come in here to have a moan, I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest. I'm absolutely over the moon.

I know - really pisses me off to be honest, we’ve so many positives going for us yet people still cling on to negatives no matter what they are.

We’re way ahead of schedule of where we all thought we’d be so just enjoy the moment.

Guest reefatoon

It was normally this time of the window we used to cling to the hope we would bring some non contracted players in [emoji38] Man the transfer windows used to be a depressing affair

If we get champions league then we’ll have more pull with quality out of contract players. We need to pad out the squad as a number of current players contracts are expiring. Would take Tielemans, Thurman, N’dika, Kamada, and Grimaldi from this list. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

edit: Would take Laimer as well.

Edited by SAK

Let’s hope the gamble not to replace Wood or Shelvey hasn’t backfired before the window even shut.

Gordon/ ASM will now start, if Isak is prevented from playing at the weekend then we need to be 2 up by the time Wilson loses his legs around 70 mins.

I understand why we didn’t replace but we haven’t half tempted fate.

6 hours ago, SAK said:

If we get champions league then we’ll have more pull with quality out of contract players. We need to pad out the squad as a number of current players contracts are expiring. Would take Tielemans, Thurman, N’dika, Kamada, and Grimaldi from this list. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

edit: Would take Laimer as well.

Laimer is Bayern bound 

13 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Let’s hope the gamble not to replace Wood or Shelvey hasn’t backfired before the window even shut.

Gordon/ ASM will now start, if Isak is prevented from playing at the weekend then we need to be 2 up by the time Wilson loses his legs around 70 mins.

I understand why we didn’t replace but we haven’t half tempted fate.

Even if we do drop off it won’t have “backfired” - we are way ahead of schedule in the overall project and I reckon the long goal is way more important than panick buying short term on inflated prices to replace two players that the majority of fans didn’t want to see anywhere near the first team anyway.