Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, Flip said:

If we finish top 4 and are willing to splurge on wages there’s no reason as to why players wouldn’t want to come here. 

Yep, getting into the top 4 is massive. Some of those players we haven't been able to compete for against Chelsea or Arsenal will become realistic if we secure CL football. It will show we've arrived categorically.

4 hours ago, Sima said:

If we get into the Champions League there's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be in the hunt for Bellingham.

I'd make him our number 1 target.

I'm on board with that- we are the future 😎 

4 hours ago, Kimbo said:

£120m+, probably 300k a week in wages, and interest from the likes of Real Madrid and Man City are compelling reasons why it won’t happen.

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of getting into the CL on our commercial income. It'll be huge and help open those purse strings.  

14 minutes ago, duo said:

I wouldn't underestimate the impact of getting into the CL on our commercial income. It'll be huge and help open those purse strings.  

I mean, just the idea of us getting into the Champions league. That just seems unreal to me reading that at this stage but we're so close to achieving this.

If I'm honest I think we'll have a bit of an iffy period and end up just missing out, but with our solid defence especially, I'll be keeping the faith.

I just hope the goals keep coming as we need Wilson to get back amongst them but of course Gordon will hopefully be able to lay some on a plate for him soon.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Summer: 

New LB

Number 6

New young right sided CB

Maddison

Young striker 

My wish list is 

LB - Antonee Robinson (can’t think of anyone)

CB - Maxence Lacroix - as your Lascelles replacement 

DM - either Edson Alvarez or Manu Kone - just, if needed, we can move Bruno around tactically

AM - Maddison - no one else 

LW/RW/FWD - Marcus Thuram / Joao Pedro / Rafael Leao (cough cough)

ideally would like another centre mid if I am being greedy - a punt on Tielemens on a free or Onana if Everton go down