Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I noticed in Eddie's last pre-match interview that he acknowledged (for the first time that I'm aware) that it was becoming more difficult to sign players from the 'big six'. His wording was that those clubs are 'looking at us differently', but the meaning was clear. 

We still haven't made any such signing, even on loan.

Apparently he has a release clause of £54 million and they are trying to tie him down to a new contract that increases that, but he's not keen on having the clause increased due to the interest we've shown.

3 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Same. Don’t think he’s particularly good in possession or technically gifted.

I was never a fan but I thought he was great against us on Saturday. 

36 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I find Rice to be nearly the ideal 6 you can get. Wins the ball, can carry the ball, good recovery pace, can move the ball quite quickly, chips in with goals. 

I think we will go the way of Kone/Alvarez at around 40m - I would take that tbh 

Alvarez offers you CB cover too - neat and tidy on the ball too 

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Linked with Kamada in the German press.

Out of contract in the summer too. Linked with everyone though 

“There is strong interest in Kamada from the Premier League, with Liverpool, Manchester City, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur all keeping tabs on him. Kamada notably played well and scored against Spurs in this season's Champions League.

European heavyweights Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain have also been keeping a close eye on his development, while Kamada is also admired by Frankfurt's Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund.”

https://www.90min.com/posts/daichi-kamada-european-powerhouses-eyeing-free-transfer