Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

PIF and the rest of the owners must be thinking of this sort of thing to get around FFP in the future surely. Sign a player for their B club and send them to the A club on loan.

It’s all bent as fuck and I’d be amazed if we’re not looking at it. 

47 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

No need to upset squad balance at this stage. Summer would be a different, as its not this season. A CM to help push Bruno forward in time and a winger to add to our relatively poor numbers in that position aye. 

Totally get where you coming from - let's see what Hower does.  A winger and a CM would also be my priority, too

6 hours ago, Disco said:

It’s all bent as fuck and I’d be amazed if we’re not looking at it. 

Who’s our B club though? Have PIF bought anyone else aside from that Polish(??) team? 

11 hours ago, Disco said:

Pulisic’s way too injury prone and gives off a huge feeling of carrying on like Michael Owen when it comes to playing club games over playing for QSA. Not to mention his entourage are bad news and enjoy attacking his teammates and coaches if he’s not getting minutes.

For the likely huge amount price and wages wise he’d cost and whilst he’d be decent I think we could be wiser. He does need to get out of Chelsea though, was always going to be a poor move.

Care to share this info re: his entourage?

Don't want to be a downer, but there's no way Felix happens. Both us and Villa being used as bait to draw out other offers. Don't get me wrong, we're only a season or two away from being in a position to have multiple players in the squad on £200k a week (Bruno is bound to be the first when his contract is extended in 2023), but we're not quite there yet. 

This Felix stuff is so transparent, like. Not a chance we're going anywhere near him. 

I also think Pulisic is a bit unlikely because there'll be dozens of teams interested and I don't understand why Chelsea would want to improve us. 

Of the recent links that Marcus Thuram seems a lot more likely.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Of the recent links that Marcus Thuram seems a lot more likely.

Yeah, been saying this for a while. Player who will absolutely improve our starting 11, can play in all positions across the front 3, and thanks to his contract situation would likely be available for a cut price in Jan.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Care to share this info re: his entourage?

His Dad got caught out enjoying abuse of Tuchel, Mount and Havertz after they got beat off Leeds. 

One of the best things since Howe came in is the near silence we now have regarding little situations like this and other unwanted / distracting noise from the squad and their camps. Even with Dubravka it seemed to come after the move was sorted. 

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

His Dad got caught out enjoying abuse of Tuchel, Mount and Havertz after they got beat off Leeds. 

One of the best things since Howe came in is the near silence we now have regarding little situations like this and other unwanted / distracting noise from the squad and their camps. Even with Dubravka it seemed to come after the move was sorted. 

yeah, not a good look and I hate seeing that type of stuff for any player; but I know his dad is basically his manager and he actually comes from really good parents. More the over protective (not exactly right) parents who’ve been involved in coaching etc being a little too visible if you like. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

yeah, not a good look and I hate seeing that type of stuff for any player; but I know his dad is basically his manager and he actually comes from really good parents. More the over protective (not exactly right) parents who’ve been involved in coaching etc being a little too visible if you like. 

This is the same for the likes of Rabiot but his mother doesn't get the credit of being a "really good parent".