Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

His first half season under Rafa?

56 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

TBF, he's had 30 leagues games without Bruce here last season, 1 goal 0 assists in those. I would though admit he'd probably be useful if Maddison is signed.

The addition of Almiron post January completely transformed our attacking play in that period. But I would also argue his performances last season under Howe showed continual improvement as he adjusted to a new role within an entirely reconfigured setup within the team. The ultimate judgement on that will come this season but his pre-season form certainly bodes well.

4 hours ago, McCormick said:

Think that's quite realistic tbh, Chelsea are looking to spend zillions again, and even though FFP doesn't apply to them, they still need to shift players to make room in their squad for their incoming superstars.

I think CHO is a nice fit and wouldn't cost alot, if we could get him on loan with an obligation. They can piss off with a buy back clause like.

It would be a smart move and would free up other areas.

34 minutes ago, CPL said:

Can Paqueta play as a RW or is he predominately a AM? If we don't get Maddison for 50m, then I reckon Paqueta would go at that price. 

Paqueta - Bruno - Big Joe

or 

Bruno - Big Joe

Paqueta 

24 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

CHO would still be a massive risk considering his lack of form for about 2 years. 

Was it a lack of form? I just assumed he probably didn't get many opportunities as Chelsea will usually have a mass of world class superstars ahead of younger prospects in their first team.

32 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

CHO would still be a massive risk considering his lack of form for about 2 years. 

Yeah I agree with this - just hasn’t kicked on like everyone thought he would, I mean at one stage he was set for Bayern

27 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Paqueta - Bruno - Big Joe

or 

Bruno - Big Joe

Paqueta 

Joe should always be on the left of the front 2 of a 4-3-3 midfield if ASM plays, imo

19 minutes ago, Nine said:

Joe should always be on the left of the front 2 of a 4-3-3 midfield if ASM plays, imo

Yeah while ASM is there. Wonder if Joe has been tried in a 2 even in a behind closed doors game or some such?

[emoji38]

Wait, are we back on Paqueta? Are we actually in for him or is this just more of the same fixation. Were we ever in for him other than the query that supposedly led to Bruno?  NO hasn’t had its teeth dug in this deep since the whole Hitzfeld thing.

Just now, gazza ladra said:

[emoji38]

Wait, are we back on Paqueta? Are we actually in for him or is this just more of the same fixation. Were we ever in for him other than the query that supposedly led to Bruno?  NO hasn’t had its teeth dug in this deep since the whole Hitzfeld thing.

Until @HTT II shows us the brochure and dossier to entice Paqueta here I am not believing the hype.