NUFC attendance questionnaire

Euan Stephenson

Hi all, 

I am a fellow NUFC season ticket holder, collecting data on fans views in regards to the impact the new owners have had on home attendances in comparison to previous ownership. Would really appreciate any responses given and all responses will remain confidential. please find the survey link down below.

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YnjmC72nzw3o22 

Guest HTT II

I would fill it in but I’ve been to one game in like 6 years or something at home and don’t intend to go to many games ever again, maybe the odd cup game.

Edited by HTT II

11 hours ago, tinoasprilla said:

Completed it.  You would benefit from asking why former ticket holders quit under the previous regime.  Rather than focusing on I'm not going as the Saudis are dodgy

Lacks balance 

Thanks I completely agree with your view and I would have loved to further my study to this reason if I had more time and words available in my word count. The intention is to prove that fans do attend due to positive ownership relationships so my findings will be compared to secondary data under Ashley which takes into account the 13,000 season ticket boycott, rather than looking at the negative side to ownership. 

38 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Done.  Though, being based up north I found some questions non-applicable.  Maybe not the target demographic.

not a problem, thanks for attempting anyway, only criteria you have to meet is you have attended a fixture under the new owners

34 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I would fill it in but I’ve been to one game in like 6 years or something at home and don’t intend to go to many games ever again, maybe the odd cup game.

not a problem, hope you manage to enjoy a game soon, atmosphere was incredible last year

20 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Where did it say that as an inclusion criteria? Must have missed it. 

Sorry just realised I could have made that clearer. There is no direct criteria for the questionnaire, just the length of the questionnaire will determine what answers you select so it doesn't matter if you have or haven't attended under new ownership as there are questions for people if they haven't attended as well. It's just set up strategically so I only collect data from NUFC fans and not any other football fans