NUFC attendance questionnaire

Euan Stephenson

2 hours ago, Cookie1892 said:

Done, i expect to see the full results paper and a qualitative assessment of your findings when you submit your paper 

Thanks appreciate it, will provide full access to anyone that wishes to read the whole document and findings once completed. Submission date is 29th septemeber

17 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Check the difference before Maddison signed and after if you want an accurate dataset. Somewhere between will be about right. Our fan base is very emotional and reactive. Their opinions can change is minutes. 

I agree our fan base is very motional and reactive, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to justify this point in my discussion for my aims and objectives. Fingers crossed Maddison signs though 

Guest HTT II

I’ve sent the link to a few pals, hopefully you get enough people filling it out and good look with your degree.

On 01/08/2022 at 17:02, Euan Stephenson said:

Hi all, 

I am a fellow NUFC season ticket holder, collecting data on fans views in regards to the impact the new owners have had on home attendances in comparison to previous ownership. Would really appreciate any responses given and all responses will remain confidential. please find the survey link down below.

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YnjmC72nzw3o22 

Still requiree 150 responses, thank you so much to all responses so far. please keep them coming 

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to say a massive thank you to all those who completed my questionnaire and passed it on to fellow supporters to fill in. Without your help I would not have been able to get anywhere near my required response rate so thanks again.

All the best 

Euna