Brighton vs. Newcastle United: 13/08/22 @ 3PM (No UK TV)

Be interesting to watch them tomorrow, I imagine they will not sit back as much as forest so whilst we will need to defend more, there should be a bit more space going forward.

if we play like we did today I’m confident we can get 3 points. 

Be interesting to se what kit we'll use for this. All three will clash with their home kit.

Can the home team play in the away or third kit at home?

Edited by Toon No9

I don't think I've ever been more confident of winning in my life than against Forest at SJP, there was just no way they were going to be able to keep hold of the ball well enough to do anything.

Brighton are one of the teams who are more suited to us though, they'll be able to play through our press a lot better than most teams. Hopefully they've turned to shit since the end of the season.

They are better than Forrest obviously, that isn't a doubt. But I am hoping that because they are playing at home and with the way they've played the last 3/4 seasons that they won't be sitting back and defending with 10 behind the ball. Should be alot more chances for both sides in this one. We also won't he getting anywhere near the possession % we had against Notts.

Should actually suit us more with them brining their own attacking game and not just sitting back. You'd think morale in the stands will be low since their 2 best players have gone.

Still, not an easy game and could go either way. Back to back wins at this stage would be huge, considering that's more points than we had when he took over in November...which this year is when the World Cup will be on. 

23 minutes ago, joeyt said:

We usually play terribly against them so excited to see how we do with a proper manager in charge

if it wasn’t for their keeper we’d have won that game last season!