Brighton vs. Newcastle United: 13/08/22 @ 3PM (No UK TV)

4 hours ago, Paully said:

Ha aye, we were booked on the 6am and that’s cancelled as well as the 6.30am and 7am - I think I’ll struggle to open my cans on the 7.30am assuming I manage to get on it!

Gonna be some rough heads on Sunday, 7am cans all the way down there and the 30+ degree heat. 

4 hours ago, LFEE said:

Welcome to watch it at mine in Gateshead if you can’t find anywhere. Reddit forums may be worth a Google nearer kick off though.

Cheers man! I've had a few kind souls reach out with their go to streams - but thanks for the offer. Hopefully catch you for a beer son though!

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Surely at this point everyone knows how to get a stream or has a FireStick with "Sky Glass" et al. on it?

I sometimes can, but generally fail miserably [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Cheers man! I've had a few kind souls reach out with their go to streams - but thanks for the offer. Hopefully catch you for a beer son though!

I sometimes can, but generally fail miserably [emoji38]

I'm in that boat or I'm just a genius at finding the worst ones out there.

14 hours ago, jack j said:

Wonder how they prepare a premier league pitch with the hose pipe pan. Presuming it includes them as well..?

They'll get all our supporters on the pitch before the kick off.

Give them all a 2ft square section each then announce on the tannoy that Forest have signed ANOTHER player.

The tears will freshen the grass up lush 

14 hours ago, jack j said:

Wonder how they prepare a premier league pitch with the hose pipe pan. Presuming it includes them as well..?

There's a daft loophole about it not applying to freshly laid lawns, so they'll probably get around it somehow. 

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

They'll get all our supporters on the pitch before the kick off.

Give them all a 2ft square section each then announce on the tannoy that Forest have signed ANOTHER player.

The tears will freshen the grass up lush 

Screenshot_20220812_102850.jpg

The Botman question is interesting. I feel like he has to start sooner rather than later, he had a solid pre-season, but it's probably harsh to give him his first start against Man City unless we're going for a back 3 against them. On the other hand Burn did so well against Forest so it's not fair to bench him either, and he knows the opponent better than anyone in our team.

17 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wonder when Botman will come in? It’s not like there’s an easier game than Forest at home. 

Depending upon the circumstances being suitable, he should get 10-15 mins against Brighton and the same against City, before getting his chance to impress against Tranmere. Up to Burn to perform well enough to keep him out, after that.