Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Think I must be the only one who hates that Adebeyor celebration like. :lol: It's basically the exact opposite of the Jenas photo in that Adebeyor was a massive c*** to Arsenal and their fans, and then acted like justice had been served by rubbing it in their faces when he scored. He was a f***ing bellend, he always was.

Didn't the Arsenal fans give him dogs abuse throughout the game ? I know he has a twat to them and the fans were right to have a go at him and he had just as much right to rub their face in it after scoring.

Casual racism throughout no?

Think I must be the only one who hates that Adebeyor celebration like. :lol: It's basically the exact opposite of the Jenas photo in that Adebeyor was a massive c*** to Arsenal and their fans, and then acted like justice had been served by rubbing it in their faces when he scored. He was a f***ing bellend, he always was.

Didn't the Arsenal fans give him dogs abuse throughout the game ? I know he has a t*** to them and the fans were right to have a go at him and he had just as much right to rub their face in it after scoring.

Casual racism throughout no?

No idea, just remember the whistles and booing when he got the ball.

Real will beat Bayern

Juve could do Barca imo

Why so certain about Real?

Nothing "certain" about it, just a feeling :lol: Nowt to do with supporting Real either. Like with most people I think the team I support (Newcastle) will lose half the time

Everyone said Bayern would beat Real in 2014 with Guardiola and Real went to the Allianz and won 4-0.  Just experience.. big game players etc.  Real in the CL knockouts are always a different beast to in La Liga, have been for ages now. CL is the focus from the top to the bottom of the club

Guest neesy111

Real will beat Bayern

Juve could do Barca imo

Nothing "certain" about it, just a feeling :lol: Nowt to do with supporting Real either. Like with most people I think the team I support (Newcastle) will lose half the time

Everyone said Bayern would beat Real in 2014 with Guardiola and Real went to the Allianz and won 4-0.  Just experience.. big game players etc

You do know Bayern have the manager of that Real Madrid team?  Ancelotti is the master of the Champions League.

Real will beat Bayern

Juve could do Barca imo

Everyone said Bayern would beat Real in 2014 with Guardiola and Real went to the Allianz and won 4-0.  Just experience.. big game players etc

You do know Bayern have the manager of that Real Madrid team?  Ancelotti is the master of the Champions League.

Yes.