Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

9 hours ago, Noisewater said:

We decided to stop pronouncing it as 'erbs (a loan word from the French) and started pronouncing the h at the beginning. 

We started sometime after the American colonisation and revolution so the Americans kept on saying it the way we used to.

It's similar to Fall for Autumn.

We changed, Americans didn't.

Whereas Laaaaaaandanas drop the 'h' on every other word.

43 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I mean the keepers are sooooo fucking bad there for a lot of those. :lol:

But credit where credit's due.

Keepers at that level are pretty much always blokes who want to play but are too shit to play outfield. Usually overweight and turn up hungover :lol:

On 16/09/2022 at 23:41, Tiresias said:

jesus that's grim like. Noone ever doubted nani had skills but there are plenty of skill merchants around but the real great players are ones who, and i hate to sound like a pfm, but could be kicked for 90mins and still dazzle. Nani was good but a pale imitation of, and i hate to say it, ronaldos first stint at man u. of course he can pull off some cool tricks on command it's utterly irrelevant to the sport. 

Eh?

That was a bit of fun.

Nani had a great career - representing his country 100+ times and playing at a World Cup. Winning a Euros. 

I respect, and understand the concept.

Good on you, but Ajax are still going to ahead of you. 

David Moyes has got the Dildo Bros. edging Champions League. If Mark Noble can further that; the greater the climb, the higher the fall. 

No club I want out from the Premier League quicker is West Ham.  

Can't wait to see the Olympic Stadium host 20,500.

Edited by Nolberto Disco